1st February 2014, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue Indian MBA From USA?

Hi,
I have BE degree from India.Now am in USA. Can I persue Indian Master's degree(MBA) fom USA? I seriously want to do Masters degree

Related Questions:
6th May 2014, 08:58 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I pursue Indian MBA From USA?

MBA (Master of Business Administration) is the best and popular course for the student who interested in Business and management line. India is the one of the best country who gives a lot of opportunity in education and especially in MBA (Master of Business Administration). So many students taking their education in India also so many students of other country come to our country for taking the MBA (Master of Business Administration) education. All the Universities of India are under AICTE (All India Council of Technical Education) which is only for the Indian Country. But students of other countries are study through their own university or council.

MBA (Master of Business Administration) is the Business and management course by which the students gain the knowledge about the marketing, business, management and many more subjects. They are the only students who are required for all companies of the marketing and business line because the MBA students can analyse the marketing analysis.

If you do the MBA (Master of Business Administration) in USA you have to study in their university. But you cannot study under our AICTE council in their country. If you want to do master degree then you can do in our Country or you can do in USA that is not the major problem. The courses are same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?