25th March 2012, 08:32 PM
nirbhayca

How may I pursue PhD in Pharmacy (pharmaceutics) from USA?

I want to pursue Ph. D from USA in Pharmacy(pharmaceutics), so please suggest me appearing criteria to join the programme

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer PhD in Pharmaceutics in India?
  2. How to do Ph.D in Pharmaceutics after completing M.Phil in Pharmaceutics
  3. Eligibility to appear in CSIR-NET for M.Pharmacy postgraduate? Which is better among Life Science and Chemical Sciences? Is JRF not available for Pharmaceutics candidate to study in PhD?
  4. List of universities providing PhD(pharmacy) in Germany? I've completed my M.Pharma(Pharmaceutics) -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Criteria other than GRE for PhD in USA with scholarship? PhD from Abroad is valid in India?
  6. Research titles for PhD in pharmaceutics?
  7. Can I study PhD in Nanotechnology if completed M.Pharmacy(Pharmaceutics)? Entrance exams to get admission?
  8. Information about PhD in Pharmaceutics admission in India?
  9. What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for PhD(pharmaceutics) in Germany?
  10. Entrance exam to pursue PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  11. Is it mandatory to have papers published to pursue PhD Abroad?
  12. Admission procedure to study PhD in Pharmacy for a postgraduate? Entrance exams to get admission? -- [New]
  13. Job opportunities in USA after M.Pharma? Would I get job on my Indian degree or will have pursue MS there?
  14. Colleges offering Ph.D after completing M.Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics in Prist University?
  15. Details about entrance exam of PhD and syllabus as well?
  16. Should I do masters in industrial pharmacy or Pharm D? Opportunities of masters and Ph.d in industrial pharmacy in USA?
  17. How to join M.Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics? I have completed B.Pharmacy
  18. How may I pursue PhD in management from top universities of USA or UK?
20th November 2013, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I pursue PhD in Pharmacy (pharmaceutics) from USA?

i have done Mpharm in pharmaceutis.wat shud i pursue in usa MS or phd?
21st November 2013, 08:09 AM
mohamed_ibm

Default Re: How may I pursue PhD in Pharmacy (pharmaceutics) from USA?

First you have to meet some Us consultancies like "IMTP" overseas consultants where they can you provide you information like Top universities suited for your study , location , as well as they can easy help for the visa process also .....!!!
Maybe if you are interested you can also visit , www.imtpconsult.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?