3rd May 2013, 01:34 PM
Maniesh S

How to pursue actuarial science program?

I am currently in Class XII and planning to pursue a bachelors degree from USA. Along with that i would like to do a pursue actuarial science program from USA.

I would like to know, Will i be eligible to do so and how?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do graduation in Actuarial Science and what are the career prospect of this subject? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to pursue actuarial science after passing 10th?
  3. Universities/colleges having Actuarial Science courses in India? How to make a career in Actuarial Science being an economics graduate?
  4. Actuarial Science Examination-Foundations of Casualty Actuarial Science-Part II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Which are the colleges in India to pursue UG course in Actuarial Science? Details about the colleges?
  6. Which are the good colleges in India to pursue UG course in Actuarial Science? Details about the colleges?
  7. Can I do Masters in USA after finishing BCA from Pune in India? Procedure and entrance exam which I should take?
  8. Is post graduation of any use to excel in Actuarial career?
  9. Are there any colleges in Kerala having Actuarial Science course?
  10. Colleges and institutes offering distance learning for M.Sc./P.G.Diploma in Actuaries Science? which institutes provide postal coaching for actuarial science exam?
  11. Annamalai University - P.G. Diploma in Actuarial Science- Basics of Actuarial Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. How is the branch of MSc in Actuarial Science? Is MSc in this field worth it?
  13. How many fields are there in BSc?
  14. What should i do after passing 12th with Actuarial Science
  15. How to apply for Actuarial Science with Eco(Hons) after scoring 100 marks in Maths in 12th? Can I opt for acturial science with B.Com(Hons)? List of colleges from where I can do Actuarial Science?
  16. Courses which can be done along with M.Com? Entrance exams after B.Com?
  17. Which are the colleges in India for M.Sc in Actuarial Science? -- [New]
  18. Actuarial Science Examination-Foundations of Casualty Actuarial Science-Part I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?