1st February 2014, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

M.Sc Nanotechnology or M.Sc Applied Physics has better future? Which college in Gujarat is best?

I have done my B.Sc. in Physics...i would like to know if M.Sc in nanotechnology or M.Sc. in applied physics has a better future? and which colleges in gujrat are the best for it???kindly help me at the earliest

6th May 2014, 08:59 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: M.Sc Nanotechnology or M.Sc Applied Physics has better future? Which college in Gujarat is best?

M.Sc (Master in Science) in nanotechnology is the course which is the better course for the students who wants to do something different in their future. This is the course which is not giving education in all university and Institutions. This is rarely studied by the students but the carrier in this sector is highly strong. This is one of all courses which are marked as the best and a little difficulty in the subjects. This course placed the students in best companies in different sector.

Master in science with the course Nanotechnology which is used for the design and creation of the functional materials, structure and design of these materials. This technology is the most useful technology for the peoples and our future. This technology can make our country greatest. This is one of the technologies which are made a man’s future brighter. In other side the applied physics is one of the courses which are based on the theoretical and computational techniques in physics, biotechnical physics, solution and technological innovation.

If you are interested in Nanotechnology you cannot get the applied physics, but I think the Nanotechnology is the best course for you and your future because of the placement record of the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?