22nd September 2015, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue masters in interior designing after completing graduation in mechanical engineering?

Can I pursue masters in interior designing after completing graduation in mechanical engineering? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon on this.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How to do masters in interior designing after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  2. How to pursue advance diploma course in interior designing?
  3. Am I eligible to do masters in interior designing after completing B.Tech in civil engineering
  4. Will I be able to take up post graduation course in Interior designing after completing the GATE exam?
  5. How to do PG in interior designing after doing diploma as well as graduation in interior designing?
  6. Eligiblity for Masters in Interior Designing from abroad?
  7. Best government college for Post Graduation in Interior Designing?
  8. Can I apply for interior designing post graduation course after B.Tech Computer Science course?
  9. Will I be able to do post graduation in interior designing after taking a good score in GATE exam?
  10. What can I do after completing diploma in Interior designing from college?
  11. Do I need to appear in entrance exam for pursuing post graduation in Interior Designing? Requirements for the course?
  12. How to join interior designing field after completing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to do interior designing from UK? I have completed my graduation
  14. Best interior design colleges that I can join?
  15. Can i pursue my career in MSc Interior Designing after completing BSc in Apparel and Fashion Technology?
  16. Eligibility to get admission in any degree course after interior design diploma?
  17. Is it possible for me to do Masters in Architecture and interior design overseas after completing B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria for doing post graduation course in interior designing?
25th September 2015, 01:32 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue masters in interior designing after completing graduation in mechanical engineering?

No, you are not eligible to pursue masters in Interior Designing after completion of Mechanical Engineering course. This is because Interior Designing is a completely different field and for post graduation in this field you need to be a graduate in this field or related fields. However, you can opt for graduation course in the field of Interior Designing. Even though very few institutes allow graduates of other streams to pursue post graduation in Interior Designing, it is much difficult to cope up for any stream students since the fundamentals has to be incorporated first and then only the advanced level studies can be absorbed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?