25th December 2015, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I study M.Sc(Astrophysics) after pursuing B.Sc in Physics? Difference among Astrophysics and Physics?

Hello,
I have passed 12th now. I want to do B.Sc in Astrophysics but I am not eligible to do that. So can I do M.Sc in Astrophysics after B.Sc in Physics? What is difference between Astrophysics and Physics?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study M.Sc in Astrophysics if pursue B.Sc in Physics?
  2. Can I study M.Sc in Astrophysics if pursuing B.Sc with Maths, Physics and Chemistry?
  3. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Astrophysics) for B.Sc(Physics) candidate?
  4. Is it necessary to do BSc Physics if I wish to do MSc Astrophysics
  5. Which is more preferable for doing PhD in astronomy and astrophysics, either B.Sc(physics hons) or B.Sc(physical science)?
  6. Scope of ME course in astrophysics after B.E in ECE or B.Sc in Physics?
  7. Can I do M.Sc in Astrophysics after completion of B.Sc in Physics with 70%? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is it possible to join M.Sc Astrophysics or Quantum Physics without doing Physics in Bachelors?
  9. Am I eligible to study PhD in Astrophysics if pursuing M.Sc in Physics after completed B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  10. Possibility to study M.Sc in Astrophysics for B.Sc(Physics) final year student?
  11. IGNOU offers Integrated PhD in Physics/Astrophysics program for M.Sc 1st semester student?
  12. Am I eligible to join M.Sc Astrophysics after completion of B.Sc in Physics with 85% of marks?
  13. Chances to study M.Sc(Astrophysics) for B.Sc 3rd year candidate without Physics Honours?
  14. How can I study M.Sc(Astrophysics) being a B.Sc(Applied Physics) candidate? Minimum marks required to get admission? List of colleges in India?
  15. How much marks should I score in BSc Physics to appear for IIT entrance examination in MSc Astrophysics
  16. List of universities which offer M.Sc(Astrophysics) to B.Sc(Physics) candidate in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  17. Can I study M.Sc Astrophysics in Abroad countries?
  18. Names of colleges where I can do MSc in Astrophysics after completing BSc Physics?
30th July 2016, 08:03 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study M.Sc(Astrophysics) after pursuing B.Sc in Physics? Difference among Astrophysics and Physics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have passed 12th now. I want to do B.Sc in Astrophysics but I am not eligible to do that. So can I do M.Sc in Astrophysics after B.Sc in Physics? What is difference between Astrophysics and Physics?
Yes, of course you are eligible for M.Sc Astrophysics after completing B.Sc Physics. The minimum educational qualification required for the M.Sc Astrophysics is a B.Sc in Science stream with 50% ( Physics and Mathematics subject) or an equivalent qualification from a recognized university. Admission into the M.Sc Astrophysics based on marks obtained in the examination conducted by the respective university.

Candidates can apply through online mode in respective university University. Please read the Information Brochure carefully before filling up the application form.

Difference among Astrophysics and Physics?

Physics is study about Mechanics machine and electrical related properties and Astrophysics is the implied physics derived from the observations made by astronomers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?