4th January 2016, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MBA after completion of B.Sc(Nutrition and Dietetics)? Best specializations to study in MBA?

Sir,
I am studying B.Sc(Nutrition and Dietetics). But for my further studies I want to do MBA. Can I do MBA? Which specialization is best to do MBA?

11th January 2016, 09:42 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MBA after completion of B.Sc(Nutrition and Dietetics)? Best specializations to study in MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am studying B.Sc(Nutrition and Dietetics). But for my further studies I want to do MBA. Can I do MBA? Which specialization is best to do MBA?
It is good to see that you are interested to pursue for MBA after completing B.Sc By doing MBA you can your develop Managerial skill and technique, which helps to find a good job in the corporate sector. Being a B.Sc student, you are eligible to apply for an MBA. However, you must complete Graduation from a recognized institute with a minimum of 50% marks in order to get admission for MBA through regular university. The selection process for this course is done on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance exam like CAT, MAT, GMAT, etc. Those who qualify in the entrance exam such candidates are eligible to participate in the counseling process.

Quote:
Best specializations to study in MBA?
Since, there are so many specializations are available in the MBA. It is always recommended that you can select specialization based on your interest and future aspiration so that you can achieve your career goal. Here, I have listed some best specialization for MBA.
  • MBA in Banking, and lots more.
  • MBA in Business management,
  • MBA in Economics
  • MBA in Hospitality Management
  • MBA in Information Technology
  • MBA in Materials Management
  • MBA in Media
  • MBA in Business Management
  • MBA in Clinical Research
  • MBA in Construction Management
  • MBA in Retail Management
  • MBA in Rural Management
  • MBA in Hotel Management
  • MBA in Infrastructure Management
  • MBA in Insurance & Risk Management
  • MBA in International Business
  • MBA in Logistics
11th January 2016, 10:31 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MBA after completion of B.Sc(Nutrition and Dietetics)? Best specializations to study in MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
After completion of B.Sc degree, you can apply for MBA course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation from a recognized university are eligible for MBA entrance exam. Your graduation marks must be above 50% from recognized university. Final year candidate are eligible for MBA entrance exam.

List of MBA specialization are,

1. Finance (F)
2. Human Resource (HR)
3. Marketing (M)
4. Entrepreneurship (E)
5. Technology Management (TM)
6. Public Management (PM)
7. Strategy (S)
8. International Management (IM)
9.Sustainable Business (SB)
7th December 2018, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

I passed MSc in Dietetics and Food service Management....so can I persue the MBA in hospital management and from where?
27th December 2018, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

I have down B.sc (Dietetics) then Post graduation from du (dietetics) what should i do now ,currently i am working in International company as a nutritionist, suggest MBA in hospital care and management is good or what study i should do
5th May 2021, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

can I do msc in international business management after bsc in food science and nutrition
11th June 2023, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

I did B.Sc agriculture and wanted to do Master in nutrition and dietetics . Can I pursue pls guide
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?