24th September 2015, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MBBS in India being a Nursing postgraduate?

Friends,
I have completed my M.Sc in Nursing. Can I get admission of MBBS in India? I want to do MBBS now. Please help me regarding this.

24th September 2016, 05:58 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I study MBBS in India being a Nursing postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
I have completed my M.Sc in Nursing. Can I get admission of MBBS in India? I want to do MBBS now. Please help me regarding this.

Yes, you can study MBBS in India after M.Sc Nursing course. Candidates who have studied 10+2 with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology with a minimum of 50% marks are eligible to study MBBS in India. Candidates need to appear for NEET (UG) examination conducted by the CBSE for the admission to MBBS program. Be sure of your decision because you will lose around 6 years (B.Sc and M.Sc Nursing). So think twice before you take any decision. As you have studied post graduation in Nursing, it is advisable to continue in the Nursing profession only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?