2nd July 2015, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

List of Medical colleges which offer Neurology/Cardiology DM course for a candidate who has completed MD in General Internal Medicine?

Sir,
I have passed my MBBS from MOSC Medical College, Kolenchery under MG University, Kottayam, Kerala. I did my MD in General Internal Medicine from Buckingham University, UK. Can I get admission for DM Neurology or Cardiology in India? If yes, please give me the list of Medical colleges where I can apply and also tell me their criteria for admission.
With kind regards
Kurian

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D in Community Medicine for MD candidate? What kind of job I will get after completing Ph.D? List of government and private colleges?
  2. College in India offering Forensic Odontology course?
  3. Can I get admission to study DM in Neurology/Cardiology in India through NRI quota? List of universities which offer DM in Neurology/Cardiology?
  4. Should I apply in AIPGMEE to study Clinical MD in General Internal Medicine? Procedure to apply in AIPGMEE?
  5. List of private medical colleges and universities offering MD in Pediatric Medicine in India?
  6. In depth information about Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  7. Can I get admission to study MBBS in any Government college if secured 4630 All India Rank in NEET being a General candidate?
  8. Information for admission in diploma in physical medicine? I am an MBBS
  9. Can I do MBBS after BAMS? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of collegs offering Ph.D in Unanipathy? I have completed MD in Unani Medicine
  11. List of colleges which offer MBA to candidate less than 50% in graduation?
  12. How to do B.Tech degree from distance education college from Agartala, Tripura?
  13. Is MSc in anatomy course available in JIPMER?
  14. Is a candidate with MD in general medicine eligible for a course in emergency medicine or critical care?
  15. Better career option between Naturapthy and Ayurvedic?
  16. Can I get a chance to get into government medical college after scoring approximately 100 in medical? List of government medical colleges?
  17. Can a person perform any kind of surgery by doing the BAMS course? What is the scope in it?
  18. College providing MD in psychology in Homeopathy?
30th July 2015, 03:55 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Medical colleges which offer Neurology/Cardiology DM course for a candidate who has completed MD in General Internal Medicine?

Yes, you can take admission for DM Neurology and Cardiology in India.

List of Medical colleges which offer Neurology/Cardiology DM course for a candidate who has completed MD in General Internal Medicine :

All India Institute of Medical Sciences - AIIMS Delhi-69
Ansari Nagar, Aurobindo Marg
New Delhi, Delhi
Phone : (011) 26588500

Bombay Hospital Institute of Medical Sciences
No. 12, Marine Lines
Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone : (022) 22067676

Dayanand Medical College and Hospital (DMCH)
Civil Lines
Ludhiana, Punjab
Phone : (0161) 4686636

Deccan College of Medical Sciences
D.M.R.L.X. Road, P.O. Kanchan Bagh, Santosh Nagar
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Phone : (040) 24340169

Gauhati Medical College and Hospital
Narakachal Hill
Guwahati, Assam
Phone : (0361) 2460014
31st July 2016, 10:10 PM
Kavya_0008

Default Re: List of Medical colleges which offer Neurology/Cardiology DM course for a candidate who has completed MD in General Internal Medicine?

Hi, i just wanted to know if the course is recognised buy the mci currently, also could you please give me a piece of advice on the admissions and study in that university..?
15th September 2018, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to know about the colleges and admission process for MBBS in canada for Indian students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?