16th July 2017, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges to study Master in Physical Education course? Which bank is best for Education loan?

Hello sir, I want to study Master in Physical Education course. So, please suggest me best colleges for which I can apply for Education loan? Which bank is best for Education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Master of Physiotherapy? -- [New]
  2. List of colleges and their fees to study Master of Physiotherapy? How to apply for an education loan at Andhra Bank?
  3. Can I get a Bank Education Loan to study Master of Fine Arts course?
  4. List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study Master of Education?
  5. List of UGC approved colleges with fee structure, center and admission date to study MA Physical Education? Which bank provide education loan for distance course?
  6. On what basis Bank of India offers an Education Loan for Master of Hotel Management program? What are the interest charges of Bank of India Education Loan?
  7. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  8. List of Architecture colleges for which bank can grant education loan
  9. List of best Banks to apply for an Education Loan to study MS in UK?
  10. When I have to repay an Education Loan amount if apply from a Public Bank?
  11. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  12. Whether Bank offers an Education Loan 2nd time to study in Abroad?
  13. List of Banks offering an Education Loan for B.P.Ed course?
  14. Can I get extension in ICICI Education Loan for doing PhD in India having done MAster's from UK?
  15. When I have to repay an Education Loan amount if apply from a Public Bank?
  16. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Master of Social Work?
  17. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
17th July 2017, 01:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges to study Master in Physical Education course? Which bank is best for Education loan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I want to study Master in Physical Education course. So, please suggest me best colleges for which I can apply for Education loan? Which bank is best for Education loan?

List of colleges to study Masters in Physical Education (M.P.Ed) is given below;

University of Mumbai - Website Link

Aligarh Muslim University - Website Link

Kuvempu University - Website Link

Amity School of Physical Studies and Sports Sciences - Website Link

Swami Vivekanand University - Website Link

Tamilnadu Physical Education and Sports University - Website Link

YMCA College of Physical Education - Website Link

Candidates can apply for an education loan in various nationalized and private banks. Some of the best banks to get an education loan are given: State Bank of India, Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Punjab National Bank, Allahabad Bank, Syndicate Bank, Central Bank of India, Oriental Bank of Commerce and Andhra Bank.
17th July 2017, 10:10 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges to study Master in Physical Education course? Which bank is best for Education loan?

Colleges where you can pursue Masters in physical education:

College of Physical Education, Pune.

Indira Gandhi Institute of physical education and sports science, New Delhi.

Amity School of physical education and sports Sciences, Noida.

Bombay physical culture associations College of Physical Education, Mumbai.

Sadguru Education society's College of Physical Education, Jalgaon.

Chandrashekhar agashe College of Physical Education, Pune.

Lakshmibai National College of Physical Education, Gwalior.

Moreover you can take education loan from any bank in which you have your account because now a days all the banks provide the educational loans at good interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?