7th January 2016, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Master of Physical education in distance education from West Bengal while working in government school?

Sir I am working in govt school. Please send me details of master of physical education in distance education from west Bengal.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join distance education of B.Tech engineering college in West Bengal?
  2. How can I apply for B.Ed(Bengali) through correspondence? I've completed my master degree from burdwan university(W.B) and currently working in a school
  3. Can I sit for SET exam in West Bengal having Master degree from distance education?
  4. Master of Education through distance education is possible in West Bengal?
  5. Am I eligible to study Master of Physical Education through Distance Education if completed Graduation?
  6. AICTE approved distance education university in West Bengal for doing B.E/B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Name of recognised university for Master's degree in Physical Education?
  8. Details about correspondence course offering colleges
  9. Are certificates issued by Shiats Deemed University of Allahabad recognized by private companies, school, public institutes and government of West Bengal?
  10. Where could I do diploma in mechanical with distance education in West Bengal? Contact details of those colleges or universities?
  11. From which university to pursue MSc Bioinformatics correspondence course?
  12. List of good universities in West Bengal for doing B.ed?
  13. Colleges offering M.Bi.P.C course in intermediate?
  14. How to pursue B.Tech through distance learning under the council of distance education? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering under West Bengal State Council of Technical education
  15. Where was the D Pharm distance education college in West Bengal? What is the fee structure?
  16. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  17. List of Distance colleges which offering Master of Physical Education in India?
  18. How to take admission in M.Tech through distance education? Semester fee structure details?
15th January 2016, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Master of Physical education in distance education from West Bengal while working in government school?

Sir l am working in government under taking school. Please send me details of M. P. Ed. in distance education from West Bengal
8th December 2016, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Master of Physical education in distance education from West Bengal while working in government school?

Sir I am working in govt school. Please send me details of master of physical education in distance education from west Bengal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?