4th October 2018, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MSc(Mathematics) and Diploma in Hotel Management both at the same time?

Hello everyone, I have completed my Graduation. I did BSc(Mathematics) now I am planning to join Diploma in Hotel Management. I also want to get admission in MSc(Mathematics). So, I would like to know that I can do MSc(Mathematics) and Diploma in Hotel Management together?

11th October 2018, 01:15 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MSc(Mathematics) and Diploma in Hotel Management both at the same time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have completed my Graduation. I did BSc(Mathematics) now I am planning to join Diploma in Hotel Management. I also want to get admission in MSc(Mathematics). So, I would like to know that I can do MSc(Mathematics) and Diploma in Hotel Management together?

It is not advisable to study MSc Mathematics and Diploma in Hotel Management at the same time. Both the above mentioned courses are not related to each other. You can study either MSc Mathematics or Diploma in Hotel Management. It is not possible to study both the courses at the same time. If you want to pursue your career in the mathematical line, then you can join the MSc Mathematics course. If you want to pursue your career in the hotel management field, then you can study Diploma in Hotel Management course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?