11th February 2015, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study Hotel Management Diploma course along with B.A.(History) at the same time?

Sir,
I am doing B.A. in History and want to do Diploma
course in Hotel Management.
So, both course is doing at the same
time is possible or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do BA degree and diploma at the same time? -- [New]
  2. List of colleges offering part time degree course in Surat and Baroda region?
  3. Which distance or part time degree can I do having completed Diploma in Electronics & Communication?
  4. What is the duration to take up studies in USA in Bachelor Degree after diploma in electrical? Percentage required in diploma?
  5. How to do part time degree course in chemical engineering? I am a diploma holder
  6. How can I apply for degree pogram in G.T.U and other universities? I've completed diploma engineering in G.T.U and now I'm doing job in Essar
  7. Diploma to degree or Degree after 12th, which is more valuable?
  8. Is it possible to get admission in diploma architect after 10th? Entrance exams necessary for diploma architect admission in Mumbai?
  9. Is it true that degree after diploma has the same importance as degree after 12th? Which one is more preferred? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get a degree for my diploma in hotel management? How can I convert my diploma into degree?
  11. What is the procedure if a diploma wants to get admission in part time degree program in Gujarat?
  12. Details of Diploma in HR after B.Com?
  13. How to do degree in Mechanical engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering
  14. Should I go for diploma after 10th or degree after 12th? Which entrance to answer to join degree college after diploma?
  15. Is post graduation diploma comes under a masters degree?
  16. Is there any way to get a degree after diploma except engineering? Why diploma isn't considered as degree?
  17. Any part time degree is there after Diploma in Computer Science?
  18. Is it good to do polytechnic after passing 10th?
11th February 2015, 09:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study Hotel Management Diploma course along with B.A.(History) at the same time?

If you want to do two courses at the same time then one should be in correspondence mode so that the regular classes don't clash with each other. You can go for a Correspondence B.A and a regular Diploma in Hotel Management course.

Admission in Diploma in Hotel Management is based on the entrance exam conducted by the State Technical council. You have to deal with exam dates clash if you are doing two courses at the same time. Hence, you must take this into consideration before going for two courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?