1st January 2011, 05:27 PM
niharika pedamallu

Is it true that stipend will be given to SC/ST candidates of PGECET who come under top 10 in the universities? Could I expect the stipend?

some tell that the stipend will be given only to the sc/st candidates of pgecet, who come under top 10 in the university and not for the general category students. is that true? could i expect the stipend or not?

7th October 2011, 06:45 PM
nikzzz25

Default Re: Is it true that stipend will be given to SC/ST candidates of PGECET who come under top 10 in the universities? Could I expect the stipend?

yea....its rite tat stipend will be given only to the sc/st candidates of pgecet.

Its nt tat u cant expct stipend...bt u cn wrk hrd 2 cme at d top 10...so al d bst
20th June 2013, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it true that stipend will be given to SC/ST candidates of PGECET who come under top 10 in the universities? Could I expect the stipend?

if i get seat in ou can i get stipend?
3rd August 2013, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

sir iam an sc student,iam preferring to do my mtech in structures from osmania university(pgecet rank is 366), if i get seat in osmania university will i get stipend???? do let me know sir iam now to opt the preferences depending on your answer.
2nd May 2014, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

hai sir/madam,
i prefer to do my mtech at any university.if i get seat in OU will i get stipend....and my father is a govt employee..if i got the rank under top 10 universities..could i expect the stipend?..as per your reply i will take my decision
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?