3rd October 2015, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I study regular LLM being a correspondence LLB candidate?

Hi,
I am a student pursuing ICAI course and also LLB in correspondence. I want to do LLM in regular mode. So, after my LLB I can do regular LLM? Kindly tell me about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I study correspondence LLM after completing Regular LLB course? Detailed eligibility to apply?
  2. Detailed procedure to study LLM in Abroad for B.A.LLB candidate?
  3. Details about LLB distance learning courses? Different between regular and correspondence LLM?
  4. Can I study LLM in UK being a LLB student of Calcutta University?
  5. Detailed information and entrance exam to study LLM for LLB 1st year student?
  6. Universities in India providing LLM through correspondence? Is NALSAR university providing correspondence course for LLM?Is there any university providing LLM with MBA with specialization in Law, HR through Correspondence?
  7. Should I have to apply for CLAT to study LLM after completing LLB?
  8. How to get admission in law through IGNOU in correspondence? Which is best for me between LLB and LLM? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure for doing law after passing B.Com?
  10. List of colleges which offer 1 year correspondence LLM program through CLAT? Syllabus and fee structure of 1 year LLM program?
  11. Admission procedure to study correspondence LLB for a candidate who has secured 45% in B.A.?
  12. Whether pursuing LLM through Distance Learning is equivalent to Regular Mode?
  13. List of universities which offer correspondence LLM program for MBA postgraduate who has 10 years of work experience?
  14. From where should i join distance learning program in LLB along with my regular CS course? Is it beneficial?
  15. Should I join LLM being LLB holder?
  16. Can I become a Lecturer after completing LLM course? Age limit to apply for LLM course?
  17. List of universities which offer LLM course in Abroad
  18. Can I do LLB through correspondence?
10th October 2015, 07:25 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study regular LLM being a correspondence LLB candidate?

Bar Council of India doesn't approve correspondence law degrees. Therefore, it will be difficult to get admission in a college approved by Bar council of India for you. If you want to register yourself as a professional lawyer then BCI approval is very much needed.

Therefore, you can apply for admission in colleges which are not approved by BCI but qualification will not help you to get registration as a lawyer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?