21st May 2011, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in law through IGNOU in correspondence? Which is best for me between LLB and LLM?

How i get admission in law through IGNOU at correspondence. I have completed the B.Sc. & presently i am a govt. Servent. Which is the best for me either LLB Or LLM.

Related Questions:
  1. Does IGNOU offer distance LLM course to LLB student? Admission procedure, subjects enlisted to study and fee expenses?
  2. Can I study LLM after completion of 12th?
  3. Universities in India providing LLM through correspondence? Is NALSAR university providing correspondence course for LLM?Is there any university providing LLM with MBA with specialization in Law, HR through Correspondence?
  4. Should I study correspondence LLM after completing Regular LLB course? Detailed eligibility to apply?
  5. Law schools for LLM in UK after LLB in India? eligibility?
  6. Can I study regular LLM being a correspondence LLB candidate?
  7. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission process for LLB from IGNOU
  8. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission process to do LLB from IGNOU
  9. How to get admission in PG law through IGNOU? I have completed M.Com, LLB
  10. Admission criteria to study LLM(Private and Islamic Law) in Tehran University, Iran for Indian students? Entrance exam to get admission? -- [New]
  11. Chances to study LLM in UK for B.B.A.LLB student?
  12. Information about LLB correspondence courses from IGNOU? What are the possible aspects? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to do LLB through correspondence? How to get admission for LLB?
  14. How may I do my Masters in Law through Correspondence? I've done my LLB degree from Madras university in B.Tech at Madras Law college on a regular 5 years integrated course and secured 48% marks
  15. List of colleges which offer 1 year correspondence LLM program through CLAT? Syllabus and fee structure of 1 year LLM program?
  16. List of the colleges providing admission to LLM 1 year as correspondence course
  17. Process to get admission in LLB course in IGNOU?
  18. What is the admission process for LLB from IGNOU?
14th September 2011, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in law through IGNOU in correspondence? Which is best for me between LLB and LLM?

I have get 42% in B.COM and i want to join LLB Taxation from IGNOU so it has possible for me?
15th September 2011, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in law through IGNOU in correspondence? Which is best for me between LLB and LLM?

hi i have done my graduation in social work and i want to apply for LLB course correspondence from ignou. how can i apply for it?
26th September 2011, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

I want to do LLB and i am govt servent, How i do that course.
30th September 2011, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

I Gopal Sharma, I want to do LLB through corespondence from your reputed Univeristy (IGNOU) kindly guide me. I have passed the M.A. with IInd division 48% marks.

Gopal Sharma
Mob. No. 9720040572
30th September 2011, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

i have get 41percent in b.a.can i do llb from
9th October 2011, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

hi i have done Bachelor of Architecture , now i want to do correspondence courses in law.please tell me the courses and the name of the colleges.
14th October 2011, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED BDP BA FROM IGNOU.HOW CAN I JOIN BA LLB THROUGH IGNOU ?
14th October 2011, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

I wish to do LLB correspondence pl advise
Susan - 96733528302
14th October 2011, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

[I Gopal Sharma, I want to do LLB through corespondence from your reputed Univeristy (IGNOU) kindly guide me. I have passed the B Com with IIInd division
28th October 2011, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in law through IGNOU in correspondent?please suggest me to join in this academy year 2011.
28th October 2011, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

I want to get admission in correspondence course of LLM in Constitutional Law from IGNOU and its fees structiure and time for apply
4th November 2011, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

I am M.Sc in Economics from C.U and I am NET qualified. Am I eligible for LL.B or LL.M?
26th November 2011, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

i am in govt servant in BSF am i eligible for LLB if yes than how i apply for it from IGNOU.
14th December 2011, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam Please tell me How i get admission in law through IGNOU at correspondence. I have completed the class 12th from science stream & presently i am pursuing graduation.
please send me email for info on my account i.e [email protected]
15th December 2011, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

sir please advice me how to take admission into llb from ignou or any other university,kindly tell me the fee structure of the same from various open universities.currrently i am pursuing graduation from du b.com
21st December 2011, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

can i do law from IGNOU as i have done my graduation from Delhi University?
22nd December 2011, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

i am interested in the subject (LLB), and want to pursue in correspondence (IGNOU) from Delhi.
5th January 2012, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

I have get 42% in B.COM and i want to join LLB Taxation from IGNOU so it has possible for me?
sachin golas
8th February 2012, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

I have get 46% in Ba and i want to join LLB from IGNOU so it has possible for me?
sandeep bhardwaj
07500223480 09045474334

[email protected]
13th February 2012, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

HI.. I AM USMAN ,HAVE DONE B.SC (PCM) WITH 44% MARKS OBTAINED CAN I DO THE LLB ?

USMAN KHAN
14th February 2012, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

I retired from employment in July-2011. I want to pursue correspondence 3 years LLb course from IGNOU. When can I apply for admission and what is the procedure !

A K Gupta
20th February 2012, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

m completed my B.Com ( H) in 1994,now want to do the LLB through correspondence.is this possibe for me to do that.if yes,kindly explain the process how to do that.

Subhash Kukreja
20th February 2012, 02:38 PM
jhandewali

I have completed my B.Com ( H ) in 1994 and get 71%,Now m doing my own business,l want to do the LLB through correspondence.is this possible for me? Kindly explain the process how to do the same from ignou.

Subhash Kukreja
[email protected]
23rd February 2012, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

I would like to Know about LL.M (Administrative Law ) distant education programmes recognised by UGC
17th March 2012, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

I hv completed my llb in year of 2011,with50%.i wish to do llm online from ignou,kindly guid me for admission procedure, and fees amount as i m belonging from lower middle class.
19th March 2012, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

i have complete b.a and i want to l.l.b in corosponding with ignou. What is fees structure please know me
and i can do direct l.l.m withou l.l.b. Please tell me

[email protected]

mo: 9426235533 ahmedabad
22nd March 2012, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

I am a B.COM Graduate and now i want to pursue LLB from IGNOU in distance. pls provide me the details.
30th March 2012, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

I AM GRADUATE FROM DU NOW I WANT TO DO LLB FROM IGNOU CORRESPONDENCE PLZ TELL ME ABOUT THE COURSE DURATION FEE STRUCTURE AND ELIBILITY
1st April 2012, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

i want to do part time llb what is the procedure for admission
23rd April 2012, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

I have graduate in commerce And I want to admition in LLB (Law) so Please say me processing about this metter
15th September 2012, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Whether I can practice as a lawyer after completing my LLB through distance education.pl. send answers to [email protected]
30th October 2012, 08:36 PM
sasmita mahanand

Cool Re: How to get admission in law through IGNOU in correspondence? Which is best for me between LLB and LLM?

How i get admission in law through IGNOU at correspondence. I have completed the PG in pol science/ Which is the best for me LLB/ LLM/ please clarify the course duration and procedure for admission/
17th January 2013, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

i wnat to law and presently i am govt employee in central police .my qualification is graduate. pse contact me this no.8903628765
26th February 2013, 10:22 AM

How i get admission in law through IGNOU at correspondence. I have completed the B.Com, ICWAI(I) & presently i am working in Private Company in their Secretarial & Legal Department. Which is the best for me either LLB Or LLM. Please also inform me the procedure for admission, duration of course and fees for the same.
23rd March 2013, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

I am a central govt. employee in revenue department. I want to do LLB from IGNOU. Please suggest me how I can get myself enrolled for this course
24th March 2013, 08:13 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

You can not apply for LLB unless you have completed LLB. Therefore LLM is out of the picture. Now IGNOU do not offer LLB course for the simple reason that this course is not allowed to be offered through correspondence.

I can understand that since you are government servent, you would like to complete the course through correspondence as attending college daily is simply not possible for you.

However unfortunately if you want to do LLB, then it would be necessary to complete the course through regular mode. The law courses offered through correspondence are not valid.

Bar Council of India does not recognize any such course and therefore candidates are not allowed to practice as lawyer. Not a single Bar Council will give membership to a candidate with correspondence degree.

Therefore you must complete LLB through regular mode. If this is not possible for you then please consider some other course that can be taken through correspondence mode.

Eligibility

1. You should have graduation degree.

2. At least 45 percent marks in it.

3. SC/ST need 40 percent marks.

4. The upper age limit is set at 30 years.

5. The relaxation is 5 years for SC/ST applicants.
11th May 2014, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

I m pursuing ll.b. Last sem n now i want to do ll.m. From ignou how can i get admission?
28th March 2016, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

As per my experience no colleges is demanding percentage less than 50%. Can u please tell me which colleges give admission in LLB at 45% marks ?
28th March 2016, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

As per my experience no colleges is demanding percentage less than 50%. Can u please tell me which colleges give admission in LLB at 45% marks ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?