8th June 2016, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Can an MBA candidate apply for sub code 55 with HR specialization?

Can I apply for UGC NET under subject code 55 since I've completed my MBA with HR Specialization?

12th June 2016, 09:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can an MBA candidate apply for sub code 55 with HR specialization?

If you have studied MBA HR then surely you can opt for the same subject in UGC NET. Just make sure that you have got at least 55% marks in MBA degree.

There is relaxation of 5% marks for candidates who belong to reserved category. Hence, just be prepared for the exam.
13th June 2016, 01:02 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can an MBA candidate apply for sub code 55 with HR specialization?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I apply for UGC NET under subject code 55 since I've completed my MBA with HR Specialization?
If you are overall total scored reached more than 55% of marks in MBA then definitely you are eligible for UGC NET examination. To apply for UGC NET entrance exam, one need to qualify in the Master Degree in any discipline with not less than 55% of marks from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?