8th July 2015, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Is there any difference between Correspondence and Distance Education?

Is there any difference between Correspondence and Distance Education?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure of MBA course through distance learning? Is there any difference between correspondence and distance learning?
  2. Is there any difference between Correspondence and Distance Education? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible to reapply for B.Com if completed 10 years ago?
  4. Is it possible to do B.Ed and M.A. through correspondence at the same time? Fee structure, name of good Universities for B.Ed correspondence?
  5. Is it a disadvantage to do open schooling through private?
  6. Best distance or correspondence education program for M.Phil in Political Science?
  7. How to do LLB with distance education/correspondence course?
  8. Can I do MBA via distance education after completing BCA through correspondence
  9. Can I do LLB through correspondence/distance education after scoring 48% in commerce at the age of 45?
  10. List of Institutions for M.Ed approved by Indian Government?
  11. Which are the AICTE approved colleges in Tamilnadu to do B.E/B.Tech Civil through distance education?
  12. List of colleges offering B.Ed course in special education and diploma in special education through correspondence? What should I opt either B.Ed or diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How may I get the information about the diploma course in special education through correspondence? List of colleges along with their address for the same?
  14. Correspondence Diploma in mechanical engineering thorugh distance or correspondence education?
  15. Which is the controlling authority of B.Ed colleges in India?
  16. Which are the short term courses in distance education or correspondence?
  17. Qualification, fees and other details of Recognized Homeopathy course through correspondence?
  18. Can I do LLB through correspondence/distance education after scoring 48% marks in Arts?
9th July 2015, 05:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any difference between Correspondence and Distance Education?

Both are same and you don't have to attend any regular classes in both the courses. Nowadays distance learning courses are a bit more advanced with various hitech virtual classrooms due to use of internet in studies.

Therefore, don't worry because both are same and if you want to do a course from home without regular classes then these terms will be used in the course name.
12th July 2015, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any difference between Correspondence and Distance Education?

can i get admission in pursuing LLB in correspondence .i am Bcom graduate from goa university with 42 % marks and my age is 43.please let me know colleges /universities offering LLB in correspondence
13th June 2016, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Which all B school in Mumbai accept bachelor degree from distance education of Meghalaya state for mba/mms program? College is ugc recognise
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?