13th October 2015, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Cochin University is registered under Government of Kerala?

Hello,
I would like to know that Cochin University is registered by the Government of Kerala? I am going to take admission in M.Sc Mathematics course in Cochin University. So I want to get confirmation first.

Related Questions:
  1. Is Cochin School of Paramedicals registered by government of Kerala?
  2. List of private colleges in Ernakilam District that has BSc course?
  3. Is there any training centres in Cochin, Kerala?
  4. How should I pursue higher studies if completed 3 years Diploma in Astrology?
  5. Previous years papers of BCA first year of Kerala University and Cochin University
  6. List of MCA departments in various B.E colleges?
  7. List of Colleges offering M.Tech course in Computer Science in South India?
  8. Am I eligible to do Marine Engineering after scoring 65% marks in 12th? What is the fee structure of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. MSc medical microbiology courses in Kerala under MG, Kerala, Cochin University?
  10. Question papers of the entrance exam for M.Tech Nanotechnology at Amritha University Kerala Cochin?
  11. Information about Paramedical Courses and colleges to prefer for these course? What is their fee structure? Any courses in Amrita Institutions?
  12. Cochin University B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering-6th Sem-Dynamics of Machinery Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. List of Coaching Centers for Clerk Exam in Patna?
  14. Cochin University B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering 5th Sem-Advanced Microprocessors & Microcontrollers Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. How many colleges are there in India having full time course for M.E Civil Engineering?
  16. Information about the various paramedical courses? Which are the colleges? Date of sale of the application form?
  17. Can I apply for government job in Kerala?
  18. How to study 3 years LLB in bangalore? I am a B.Co graduate under Calicut University in Kerala
1st September 2016, 12:40 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cochin University is registered under Government of Kerala?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I would like to know that Cochin University is registered by the Government of Kerala? I am going to take admission in M.Sc Mathematics course in Cochin University. So I want to get confirmation first.
Yes, of course Cochin University is approved under the Government of Kerala. Please, find the attachment below for more Information.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Statute_1974-Register_of_graduates.pdf(90.5 KB, 3 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?