26th August 2010, 12:28 AM
gaganvihar

Am I eligible to do Marine Engineering after scoring 65% marks in 12th? What is the fee structure of the course?

I completed +2 with marks of 65%. I am interested to do marine engineering.
Am I able to do marine engineering kindly suggest me. and I want fees particulars of marine engineering. I want more details about marine engineering.

Related Questions:
  1. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  2. Am I eligible for marine engineering after scoring 90% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  3. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  4. Am I eligible for marine engineering after scoring 90% in 12th standard? Is there any fee concession? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  5. Marks required to do marine engineering after completion of B.E Mechanical degree course? What is the fee structure?
  6. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  7. Am I eligible to do Marine Engineering after scoring 65% marks in 12th? What is the fee structure of the course?
  8. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering in TS Chanakya after scoring 65% in 12th?
  9. Am i eligible for marine engineering after completing class 12th with 73%? What is the fee structure?
  10. In which colleges can I get after scoring 50% in 12th? What is the fee structure and when will be the entrance exam?
  11. Eligibility to get admission in Marine Engineering after scoring 60% marks in 10th but average marks in 12th?
  12. What are subjects in Marine Engineering and Fee structure of the universities?
  13. Percentage required to be eligible for Aeronautical Engineering or Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the mentioned courses?
  14. Which are the best Institutes to do M.Sc in Marine Engineering? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  15. Am I eligible for Merchant Navy after scoring 52% marks in 12th -- [New]
  16. Entrance exam to study B.Tech(Marine Engineering) in Amity University for 12th Science student? Fee structure of B.Tech(Marine Engineering) there?
  17. Procedure and percentage required in 12th to get admission in B.Tech(Marine Engineering)? Total fee expenses including Hostel charges to study in Mumbai and Chennai?
  18. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
21st May 2011, 11:21 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Marine Engineering after scoring 65% marks in 12th? What is the fee structure of the course?

yes

you eligible to seat..
you secure average mark...

for marine engg. minimum amount required for 4 years6,00,000.00
21st May 2011, 03:28 PM
vkvimal192

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Marine Engineering after scoring 65% marks in 12th? What is the fee structure of the course?

yes you can do marine engineering after appearing in aieee
21st May 2011, 03:29 PM
vkvimal192

yes you can do marine engineering after appearing in aieee and getting a good rank
21st May 2011, 03:31 PM
vkvimal192

yes you can do marine engineering after appearing in aieee and getting a good rank best of luck!!!!
21st May 2011, 07:18 PM
Neenubaby
Member+

Hi,

Yes, you are eligible.
The minimum eligibility for courses in Marine engineering is 10+2 or an equivalent examination with physics, chemistry and mathematics.
You should also pass a medical fitness test for sea service under standard norms and with eyesight 6/6 with no colour blindness.

The fee structure of Marine Engineering varies from institute to institute. The amount of fees is as low as Rs. 220000 for the whole course in Indian Maritime University and is as high as Rs. 800000 in the HIMSAR.
There are many govt. funded and self financed colleges which are providing this course as T. S. Chanakya, College of Engineering, HIMSAR (Haldia Institute of Maritime Studies and Research), IIT Powai (Mumbai), Indian Marine College, Hyderabad.
The amount of fees in T. S. Chanakya is Rs. 100000 per year; it is Rs. 85000 for the same course in HIMSAR, while Indian Maritime University charges only Rs. 220000 for the whole course.

Best wishes.
23rd May 2011, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

i have 85% mark in 2 examination.can i join in marine engg college without any entrance test? What is the fee for management seats in kerala?
23rd May 2011, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

i got 55%in PCM. Am i eligible to do marine engineering.
25th May 2011, 03:10 AM
Unregistered

i heard about indian maritime university,how you rate the same and is it a good place to have a good career
25th May 2011, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

if give any donation to give to join marine engineering
28th May 2011, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

hello sir i scored 82.66 in PCM group. Can i got admission in government collage??
N was any Entrance exam required for marine engineering?? plz rply me fast M waiting
28th May 2011, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Diploma or 2 is better for doing marine engineeering???????
29th May 2011, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

after scoring 44.5% am i eligble to join marine engineering at chankya
29th May 2011, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

sir i have secured 187 cuttoff in 12th. am i elegible for joining in marine college. and kindly say me the list of marine college which i get for my cutoff...and also send me the fee structure for the same course......
30th May 2011, 08:20 AM
Neenubaby
Member+

Smile Re: Am I eligible to do Marine Engineering after scoring 65% marks in 12th? What is the fee structure of the course?

Hi,

Yes, you are eligible.
The minimum eligibility for courses in Marine engineering is 10+2 or an equivalent examination with physics, chemistry and mathematics.
You should also pass a medical fitness test for sea service under standard norms and with eyesight 6/6 with no colour blindness.

The fee structure of Marine Engineering varies from institute to institute.
Contact the school authorities’ for details on fee structure.

Some colleges in kerala for marine engineering course:

Sabarigiri Residential Central School, Anchal,
Kollam- 691306
Kerala, India
Telephone Number: 0475-2273962, 2273862
Fax: 0475- 2272058
Email: [email protected]
Homepage link: www.sabarigirischool.com

Cochin Shipyard Limited
(A Government of India Enterprise)
Perumanoor PO ,Cochin-682015
TEL: 91-484-2380181/2361181/2371211/ 2380450
FAX: 91-484-2370897/ 2383902
EMAIL: [email protected]

Cochin University of Science & Technology
Kochi 682002
Town/City : cochin
College Category : Engineering Colleges
College Type : Technical Institutes
University : Cochin University of Science and Technology [CUSAT]
Phone : 0484--2855714
17th June 2011, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Wink Re: Am I eligible to do Marine Engineering after scoring 65% marks in 12th? What is the fee structure of the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaganvihar View Post
i completed +2 with marks of 65%. I am interested to do marine engineering.
Am i able to do marine engineering kindly suggest me. And i want fees particulars of marine engineering. I want more details about marine engineering.
fee str
management qota fee structure
21st June 2011, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

Re:i want to join btech but which course will lead me a great life in future ? and i hav got 92% marks in 2 i also want the colleges with less fees structure bcoz iam from a middle class family so please help me?
4th July 2011, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

I hav scored 1071 in 2 final xm.my cut off mark is 173.5.im from middle class family.so i applied for anna university counseling.wil i get a marine college in that?i want to know abt medical fitness for marine engineering.wat r the test conducted in medical fitness?
17th July 2011, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do marine engineering,what is the fee structure of the course?and how long is this?
I am studying in S.Y.B com,need guidance from you,, or any other qualification to join in this course,and I live in Nasik (Maharashtra) so any college of our marine Managment course as near as to my city??? I need proper guidance from you,,,
i need special web site for as much as studying about this course,,,and i have to join this course.......

your student,,,
7th September 2011, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i got 55%in PCM. Am i eligible to do marine engineering.
in mearchant navy
25th September 2011, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

I am diplamo holder I got 85% I have join marine engg
23rd November 2011, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

im appering plus two may i give imu entrance
2nd December 2011, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Tell me about the fee structure for the cource of marine engineearing in powai engineearing collage
25th January 2012, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Is AIEEE needed for geting admissions in marine engineering?
17th May 2012, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to apply marine engineering after completed my 12th stanadard
17th June 2012, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 72% with arts faculty.........can i apply for marine engg......
4th September 2012, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

is there any problem with the cusat syllabus since it is heard so???
4th September 2012, 02:38 PM
jayks

Marine Engineering

A career in Marine Engineering is challenging as well as rewarding. Marine Engineers have complete responsibility of the ship's engine room. Their responsibilities involve development and designing of the engines related to ships and propulsion system.

Yes off course you are eligible for marine engineering

Eligibility Criteria - B.Tech Marine Engineering

Age: Unmarried candidates of less than 25 years of age, as on the 1st of August, in
the year of admission will be eligible to apply. The date of birth as recorded on
the applicants School Leaving Certificate will be considered for this purpose.

Sex: MANET encourages the participation of both sexes without discrimination.

Marital Status: Only Unmarried candidates will be considered.

Academic Qualifications:
The candidate must have successfully completed the Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) or its equivalent with:
at least 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and
at least 50% marks in English either in Class X or Class XII.

Click here for Full details about marine Engineering

Physical Fitness:
The Institute has laid down detailed minimum physical fitness and medical standards(Please Refer the page of Medical Requirements from Menu-B.Tech Marine Engineering).Candidates must meet the minimum physical fitness and medical standards detailed below. Qualified medical practitioners appointed by the Institute will examine all selected candidates for certifying conformity with these standards.

Click here for marine Engineering college in india

Good luck
24th December 2013, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

i got 59% in PCM and overall 67%.Am i eligible or not for marine engineering?
7th June 2014, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

I'm belong to a middle class family and not afford for the fee of marine engineering, passed 10 2 with 87% in PCM. I want to do Marine Engineering, sir please help me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?