30th June 2011, 03:16 PM
MISHU MITTAL

When is the off campus recruitment drive for Accenture, TCS, Tech Mahindra, L&T, Infosys at Delhi, Gurgaon or Noida?

kindly tell me the off campus recuitment drive for accenture,TCS,Tech mahindra,L&T,infosys at delhi or gurgaon or noida. please inform me at my email id [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. When Accenture will take Off-Campus drive for Associate Software Engineer recruitment in Delhi?
  2. Information regarding Off campus drives of Accenture, TCS and Infosys?
  3. Am I eligible for campus recruitment in TCS, Infosys , IBM, WIPRO and Accenture after securing 83% in 10th?
  4. Details of Off-Campus Drive of TCS, Infosys, Accenture, HCL, CMC, Wipro and Cognizant for freshers? -- [New]
  5. When Accenture will take On-Campus Drive in Haryana? Is there any Joint Campus Interview?
  6. How may I get information about the joint recruitment of IT engineers by MNC's in Haryana?
  7. When the Accenture will conduct Off-Campus drive in Hyderabad?
  8. When and where Accenture and TCS off campus placement drive will take place in Delhi?
  9. When will the Off-Campus Drives of TCS, IBM and Infosys will be held in Delhi for B.E. graduates? Procedure of registration?
  10. List of the companies that I can get after scoring 55 to 60%
  11. Eligibility to attend Pool Campus/Off-Campus of HCL, TCS, Accenture, Infosys and Wipro for B.Tech 4th year student who has a backlog?
  12. Which are the good electronic companies in NCR for job? I am a diploma final year student from ECE
  13. What is the eligibility criteria for off campus recruitment drives done by reputed IT companies?
  14. Whether experience is required to apply in Accenture Associate Software Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  15. Eligibility to attend Accenture Off-Campus Drive of Associate Software Engineer post for an employee of TCS who has 5 months of experience?
  16. Is it possible to appear in Off-Campus Drive if selected last year in Tech Mahindra On-Campus?
  17. Eligibility to get job in Accenture, Tech Mahindra, TCS and Wipro with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  18. When the Off-Campus Drives of Accenture, Infosys, TCS, Wipro and Cognizant will be scheduled in NCR?
1st July 2011, 02:28 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the off campus recruitment drive for Accenture, TCS, Tech Mahindra, L&T, Infosys at Delhi, Gurgaon or Noida?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MISHU MITTAL View Post
kindly tell me the off campus recuitment drive for accenture,TCS,Tech mahindra,L&T,infosys at delhi or gurgaon or noida. please inform me at my email id [email protected]
dear friend,

any company have not announced of their off campus recuitment drive.

but as per my opinion it may be start at augest in 2011.

so you can prepare for campus drive.

all the best.
11th July 2011, 12:19 AM
funtrue

Default Re: When is the off campus recruitment drive for Accenture, TCS, Tech Mahindra, L&T, Infosys at Delhi, Gurgaon or Noida?

kindly tell me the off campus recuitment drive for accenture,TCS,Tech mahindra,L&T, hcl,hp at delhi or gurgaon or noida. please inform me at my email id [email protected]
n if it will be in august then wat is the expected date?? i have also registered in these companies for offcampus so how many days before we can be informed by the companyfor offcampus?
11th July 2011, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

is hcl going to hire off campus this season?
14th July 2011, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

: When is the off campus recruitment drive for Accenture, TCS, Tech Mahindra, L&T, Infosys at Delhi, chennai, bangolre?

kindly tell me the off campus recuitment drive for accenture,TCS,Tech mahindra,L&T, hcl,hp at delhi or chennai or bangolre please inform me at my email id [email protected]
n if it will be in august then wat is the expected date?? i have also registered in these companies for offcampus so how many days before we can be informed by the companyfor offcampus?

S
24th July 2011, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

hi frnds if any off camous drive plz inform to my mail id [email protected]
26th July 2011, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

kindly tell me the off campus recuitment drive for accenture,TCS,Tech mahindra,L&T,infosys at mumbai, pune or bangalore. please inform me at my email id [email protected]
27th July 2011, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

when does the TCS ,Accenture have their offcampus? plz reply at [email protected]
3rd August 2011, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the off campus recuitment drive for accenture,TCS,Tech mahindra,L&T,infosys at Chandigarh, Delhi ncr. please inform me at my email id [email protected]
7th August 2011, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

kindly tell me the off campus recuitment drive for accenture,TCS,Tech mahindra,L&T,infosys at mumbai, pune or bangalore. please inform me at my email id [email protected]
8th August 2011, 02:16 PM
G-rocks
Senior Member++

The off campus recruitment drive for the these companies are not yet published.However you should keep visiting the official websites of the concerned companies so that you can keep yourself updated.
8th August 2011, 06:48 PM
saurav9889

friend the offcampus recruitment drives of major it companies start soon after their on campus drive is over which is by mid-august. so we can expect that the off-campus drive may start from the first weeks of september or so and hence u can start prepairing for the off campus drive. best of luck!!
15th August 2011, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

please tell me the dates for off campus of tcs,hcl,ibm,accenture,cognizant,infosys etc in delhi,or noida or gurgaon ..plz.

my email id is: [email protected]
23rd August 2011, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the dates for off campus of tcs,hcl,ibm,accenture,cognizant,infosys etc in delhi,or noida or gurgaon ..plz.

EMAIL ID IS [email protected]
23rd August 2011, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

plz inform me about the off campus recruitment drive of infosys,accenture and tcs.
my email id: [email protected]
23rd August 2011, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

kindly tell me the off campus recuitment drive for accenture,TCS,Tech mahindra,L&T, hcl,hp at delhi or gurgaon or noida. please inform me at my email id [email protected]
n if it will be in august or september then wat is the expected date?? i have also registered in these companies for offcampus so how many days before we can be informed by the companyfor offcampus?
3rd September 2011, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

kindly tell me the off campus recuitment drive for accenture,TCS,Tech mahindra,L&T, hcl,hp at kolkata. please inform me at my emai id [email protected].
and how to register for off campusing in these companies?????
4th September 2011, 12:09 AM
BHARATH479

dear friend
about my knowledge most of the best companies like TCS,INFOSYS,MAHINDHRA SATYAM,WIPRO are conducting there off campus drive during summer period probably march to june and some companies like core companies for ECE robert bosh in the month of september as per there requirement.
some companies give there web sites to register to off campus drive TCS is now following that regisration and you have go through the campanies websites.
all the best
14th September 2011, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

KINDLY INFORM ME WHEN IS THE OFFCAMPUS FOR CTS,TCS,ACCENTURE,HP MAIL TO MY ID
[email protected]
15th September 2011, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

When is the off campus recruitment drive for Accenture, TCS, Tech Mahindra, L&T, Infosys at Delhi, Gurgaon ????
15th September 2011, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

kindly tell me the off campus dates of accenture,L&T,tech mahindra,bosch, at ma mail:[email protected]
15th September 2011, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

kindly tell me the off campus dates of accenture,L&T,tech mahindra,bosch, at ma mail:[email protected]
17th September 2011, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

when will be the offcampus for accenture,hcl will be held inthe areas of krishna and godavari districts?
22nd September 2011, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

Hi, I'm janagi . I'm 2011 passed out , when tcs, hcl , cts will call for interview???
22nd September 2011, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

pls let me inform the dates of offcampus recruitment of various companies
28th September 2011, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

maximam year gap of accenture
2nd October 2011, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

plzzzz let me inform when is off campus is going .....
2nd October 2011, 10:22 PM
indrajitmishra123
Senior Member+

Location: c/o- Laxmidhar mishra, at- jayapurkilla, p.o.- pipli,dist- puri, pin-752104, orissa

dear friend,

Good luck
2nd October 2011, 10:25 PM
indrajitmishra123
Senior Member+

Location: c/o- Laxmidhar mishra, at- jayapurkilla, p.o.- pipli,dist- puri, pin-752104, orissa

dear friend,

Good luck
4th October 2011, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

i just want to know that i am student of b.tech 3rd year.i am eligible for off campus placement or not.
plz reply soon
6th October 2011, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

pls tell me abt offcampus recuritment drive for TCS,HCL,accenture
6th October 2011, 09:59 PM
pavithra57

pls tell me wen s offcampus recuritment foe tcs,hcl,accenture
7th October 2011, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

Hii,
can you tell inform me about the off-campus placement drive for 2008-2012 by IT companies on my email-id:
[email protected] . I will be very thankful to you and will await for your reply.
9th October 2011, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me when the offcampus placement drive will be held for companies like infosys , wipro, accenture, mahindra , TCS etc. in oct 2011.
plz reply me on my mail id [email protected]
19th November 2011, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

plz tell me when the offcampus placement drive will be held for companies like infosys , wipro, accenture, mahindra , TCS, hcl etc. in future .
plz reply me on my mail id [email protected] . i am eagerly waiting for your response.
23rd December 2011, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

my email id is: [email protected]
1st January 2012, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

why there is no openings for 2011 batch???is this again ressionsn
6th January 2012, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

wanna ask the same question,
Some one please let these companies know, that cadidated in NORTH india are ready to relocate if they dont have vacancies here,

we can always move to south india, but atleast GIVE US A CHANCE...:(
have been waiting for infy tcs cts cg since 6 months now... even they are not giving any hint of OFFCAMPUS....
6th January 2012, 02:37 PM
surbhi.chopra

same question, When will these companies conduct offcampus for NORTH Indian engineers...
Some one please let these companies know that if they do no have vacancies in north india ... no issue... we are ready to relocate, but atleast give us A CHANCE.... we also need equal opportunities as SOUTH india students get.

Its been 6 months now that i am waiting for these companies to conduct offcampus, they just keep on asking us to send emails and register on their portal. but no one has cunducted offcampus... so rediculus....
1st February 2012, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

when will tcs wipro hcl will conduct off campus drive for 2012 passouts??????
15th February 2012, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

when is infosys and cognizant off campus drive in pune for 2011 batch?
17th February 2012, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

kindly inform me for offcampus drive

[email protected]
9th March 2012, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

when is the off campus drive of any IT company held in noida or delhi...inform me at [email protected]
10th March 2012, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Hi. .plz can u tel me ,am i eligible to apply 4 tcs,hcl,tech mahindra or other IT company . .i have 1 backlog with 60% nd how can i apply for it.plz tel me. .plz
14th April 2012, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

when is the off campus for accenture
27th May 2012, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the dates for off campus of tcs,hcl,ibm,accenture,cognizant,infosys wipro etc in delhi,or noida or gurgaon ..plz.

e-mail [email protected]
29th May 2012, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

when is infosys's latest off campus drive for B.E./B.Tech Freshers 2012 ? Please inform mr at my email id [email protected] ....
8th June 2012, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

Re: When is the off campus recruitment drive for Accenture, TCS, Tech Mahindra, L&T, Infosys at Delhi, Gurgaon or Noida?

when will tcs wipro hcl will conduct off campus drive for 2012 passouts??????
please inform me at my mail id [email protected]
12th February 2014, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

wen is placement drives for 2014 btech e.n. passouts organized in north india?
20th May 2014, 08:50 AM
savithadepthi

Please inform any offcampus placements in Ap,,gurgoan and delhi to [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?