3rd August 2016, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Which one to choose between MSR in IITD and M.Tech in Biotechnology and Biochemical Engineering in IIT Kharagpur? Which course has good scope?

Hello sir, I have been selected for MSR in IITD and M.Tech in Biotechnology and Biochemical Engineering in IIT Kharagpur. I am confused that which to choose between the above two courses. Tell me the scope of these two courses.

Related Questions:
  1. PG course for research in genetics and oncology after B.Tech in biotech and biochemical -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Biotechnology having done B.Tech in Biotechnology & Biochemical Engineering and M.Tech in Technology Management? Am I eligible for CSIR NET Exam?
  3. Can I study PhD at the age of 27 years old being a M.Tech(Food Technology & Biochemical Engineering) student?
  4. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  5. Which stream is better among ECE(Dual degree) from IIT Kharagpur and Mechanical Engineering from IIT Kharagpur?
  6. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  7. How to make a good career after B.Tech. in Biochemical ?
  8. Is IIT Kanpur better in M.Tech Aerospace Engineering than IIT Kharagpur and IIT Madras?
  9. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  11. Post graduation in Architecture can be done after B.E. in Civil? Preferable post graduate degree?
  12. What to do after completing 12th class? I am studying in class 12th
  13. Does Biotechnology has great scope? Can I choose Biotechnology as a career? Any chance for good opportunities from Biotechnology?
  14. Which college is better between IIT Kharagpur and IIT Hyderabad to study M.Tech Biotechnology?
  15. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
  16. What is the scope after M.Tech in India? Can I do M.Tech after scoring 67% in B.Tech? List of the colleges offering M.Tech in Biotech?
  17. Is biotechnology and genetic engineering two different courses?
  18. Which are the universities offering M.Tech industrial biotechnology course? What is the scope of industrial biotechnology in India
23rd September 2016, 07:29 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one to choose between MSR in IITD and M.Tech in Biotechnology and Biochemical Engineering in IIT Kharagpur? Which course has good scope?

All the three above mentioned courses are very good option for the future as all the three streams have a good future with a wide scope for career success. It all depends upon you that in which of the field you are most interested and want to enhance your career. According to my opinion M.Tech In Biotechnology will be a wise decision to take as it has a tremendous future for a candidate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?