20th July 2015, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Which specialization is better for masters in civil engineering? Transportation or structures?

I have got my admit in a university in U.S. But i have my interests in both transportation and structures.. So which stream will be more fruitful after completion of masters?? Can someone please provide me the information on this? Please guide me. Thank you.

Related Questions:
24th September 2016, 12:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which specialization is better for masters in civil engineering? Transportation or structures?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have got my admit in a university in U.S. But i have my interests in both transportation and structures.. So which stream will be more fruitful after completion of masters?? Can someone please provide me the information on this? Please guide me. Thank you.

The best specializations available for masters in civil engineering are given here;

Structural Engineering
Water and Fluid Engineering
Geotechnical Engineering
Transportation Engineering
Applied Mechanics
Construction Technology and Management

The above given are some of the best, so you can choose any one of them in which you have more interest or passion.
Both structural engineering and transportation are good courses only. The structural engineering has more scope and it is preferred by many. So you can choose Structural Engineering in masters. The scope for the course is very high compared to other courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?