22nd December 2014, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Whether Integrated MBA is beneficial for 12th Commerce student? List of colleges with total fee expenses and placement facility?

Hello
I am in 12th class and have pursued commerce as my subject. I want to know that integrated mba course is better? And also want to knpw college offering 100% placement in it all over india with their admission and fees category.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to do integrated MBA from IIM? Any guarantee of good placement after 5 years?
  2. Is it beneficial to do integrated MBA from IIM? Is there a good placement guarantee after 5 years course?
  3. How much amount to pay for MBA course? Details about placements, loan facility, hostel fee and faculty?
  4. How much amount do I have to pay for MBA course? What is the hostel fee and highest salary package?
  5. List of MBA colleges in North India?
  6. Detailed information about MBA with fee expenses for T.Y.B.Com student?
  7. How to do MBA if I am a commerce post graduate student
  8. List of MBA colleges with hostel facility and fee structure in Lucknow?
  9. Is MBA integrated course available in Nirma university(Ahmadabad)? What's the 12th(commerce) std cut-off marks for getting admission? What's the future prospective for the same?
  10. Names of colleges where off campus placement facility is available for B.Tech students?
  11. Can MBA student opt for commerce subjects? Which subjects would be beneficial for me, Commerce or Management?
  12. List of colleges with fee structure which offers MBA in Haryana?
  13. Which are the reputed colleges in Kerala? Which colleges provide good placements for MBA students? I am a final year BBA student and interested in MBA
  14. Is there any bank which can grant my M.Tech education fee expenses?
  15. Job opportunities after doing integrated btech mba? Which Specialization in MBA I should in Integrated Btech-MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Scope after B.Tech+MBA Integrated Course? Can Ph.D. be done after Integrated Courses?
  17. List of colleges of Master of Science in India? What is the total fee structure? What about the placements?
  18. Regular MBA or one year MBA with B.tech, better option for student of B.Tech MBA integrated (5-year) course from LPU?
8th September 2017, 08:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Integrated MBA is beneficial for 12th Commerce student? List of colleges with total fee expenses and placement facility?

Those students who want to do MBA after class 12th and are clear about it, can opt for integrated MBA admission, which will definitely save time for them.

Institutes like IIM Indore conducts entrance exam for a 5 years integrated program. You can surely apply for it. IIM being is the best option because salary is definitely better from other colleges in India after placement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?