1st December 2014, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges with admission procedure to study MFA in India?

hello
i want to persue mfa from india......
i want to know the colleges...
and the procedure to how
to admit in this college..

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study MFA for BCA student?
  2. Is there any course by which I could learn the same things which is taught in MFA/BFA?
  3. Government colleges having MFA, MSW or M.A(English)?
  4. Best BBA+MBA colleges in India? Procedure for admission? List of top BBA+MBA colleges?
  5. Date of availability of forms for MFA?
  6. List of colleges in India which are offering Astrophysics(BSc course)? Procedure for admission in those colleges?
  7. List of top colleges in India conducting MBBS programme? What is the admission requirement?
  8. List out the good IT colleges please and also mention their admission procedures.
  9. List of good LLB colleges in India?
  10. How to do MFA in Punjab after completing my studies in BFA
  11. Which are the government colleges in India offering MD in BAMS through correspondence? Procedure to get admission there? Does it have any value as the regular degree?
  12. List of top colleges for doing CA in Chennai? What's the admission procedure and fee structure?
  13. Admission procedure of top 10 colleges in India and in USA or top ranked colleges worldwide? What to do to get admission in top ranked colleges in India and Abroad?
  14. Distance mode courses after B.D.S.? List of colleges, their fee structure and admission procedure?
  15. Procedure to choose Robotics branch in Government colleges? List of colleges offering the course? What is the scope if Robotics in India and Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Where can I study engineering after completing 12th? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure?
  17. Procedure for admission in MS at USA? Colleges in USA and total expenditure? Which exam to give?
  18. List of private medical institutes in India? Fee structure and the admission procedure?
31st December 2014, 11:39 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges with admission procedure to study MFA in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
i want to persue mfa from india......
i want to know the colleges...
and the procedure to how
to admit in this college..
MFA ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AND ADMISSION PROCESS:

Candidates should have completed their bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a university/institution recognized by the UGC. Candidates who are appearing for their Final year are also eligible to apply.

ADMISSION PROCEDURE: The students would have to appear for an entrance examination, which is conducted by the respective university. On successfully clearing the test, the students will have to appear for a Group Discussion followed by a Personal Interview.

MFA Colleges in India:

Symbiosis International University (SIU)
Symbiosis Knowledge Village, Near Lupin Research Park Lavle Village, Mulshi
Pune, Maharashtra
Phone : (020) 39116200, 39116208, 39116209
Fax : (020) 39116206

Osmania University (OU)
Saifabad
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Phone : (040) 27098048, 27682364
Fax : (040) 27090020

Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University (JNAFA)
Mahaveer Marg, Masab Tank,
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Phone : (040) 23321226, 23319462, 23319432
Mobile : 9848490722
Fax : (040) 23321226
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?