19th August 2015, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

List of universities which offer MBA course to B.Com 2nd year student in US and UK? Detailed information about it?

Hi Sir,
My name is Prashant Kumar and I have completed my B.Com with Computer Applications 2nd year. Now I have decided to do the MBA after my B.Com completion. So please provide me the details about MBA course in US and UK? And tell me about the universities there?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about government job for EEE 2nd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student in AP? Detailed information about the working hours during Internship?
  3. List of universities which offer Thesis with scholarship in Abroad for M.E.(Biotechnology) 2nd year student?
  4. Companies which offer Internship for B.Tech(Information Science) 2nd year student in Mysore and Bangalore?
  5. Detailed information, procedure and fee structure of MBA course for T.Y.B.Com last year student?
  6. Detailed Information regarding MBA in Airport Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Detailed information about direct 2nd year diploma admission? I am studying in diploma ENTC trade
  8. List of colleges which offer AMIE course to Diploma in Mechanical Engineering final year student in India? Detailed information and admission procedure?
  9. List of reputed universities which offer MBA with 50% scholarship in Abroad?
  10. List of companies for internship in B.Tech. 2nd year?
  11. Detailed information, procedure and requirements to study MBA in UK for BCA final year student?
  12. List of colleges which offer 1 year correspondence LLM program through CLAT? Syllabus and fee structure of 1 year LLM program?
  13. Detailed information about summer internship in ICICI or HDFC banks for MBA 2nd semester?
  14. Detailed information about MBA with fee expenses for T.Y.B.Com student?
  15. Detailed information about scholarship provided by Ratan Tata Trust to B.Sc(Pharmacy) 2nd year student?
  16. Detailed information and procedure to get admission to study PhD in Finance at Oxford University for MBA 2nd semester candidate?
  17. List of good universities in Singapore offering MBA program? What is the admission criteria and the overall expenses?
  18. Detailed information and list of universities which offer PG Diploma in Media Relations course for B.Sc(Mass Communication & Journalism) graduate?
28th August 2015, 11:25 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities which offer MBA course to B.Com 2nd year student in US and UK? Detailed information about it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir,
My name is Prashant Kumar and I have completed my B.Com with Computer Applications 2nd year. Now I have decided to do the MBA after my B.Com completion. So please provide me the details about MBA course in US and UK? And tell me about the universities there?
Eligibility criteria for MBA course in Abroad:-

1)Candidates must have completed graduation degree from a recognized university.

2)You must have GRE/GMAT score.

3)You must qualify in ILETS/Toefl exam.

List of the best University are,

Clark University
Address: 950 Main St, Worcester, MA 01610, United States

Hellenic American University
Address: Massalias 22, Athens 106 80, Greece

Northwestern University
Address: 633 Clark St, Evanston, IL 60208, United States

Carnegie Mellon University
Address: 5000 Forbes Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15213, United States

Bentley University
Address: 175 Forest St, Waltham, MA 02452, United States

Concordia University Wisconsin
Address: 12800 N Lake Shore Dr, Mequon, WI 53097, United States
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?