28th July 2012, 12:56 PM
Dhivya Preeya

What are the courses available in MCA? Which course can I take in MCA after finishing BSc computer science

what are the courses available in MCA? then which course can i take in MCA after finishing my B.Sc(computer science)?

Related Questions:
26th April 2013, 05:08 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the courses available in MCA? Which course can I take in MCA after finishing BSc computer science

MCA is a PG course having duration of three years. There are no specialization areas in MCA. Subjects like computer organization, OS, database, digital logic, programming, and networking are covered under the course. Being a computer science graduate, you are eligible to join the course. Admission is done on the basis of entrance exams like AIMCET or NIMCET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?