26th November 2015, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Correspondence or online courses to pursue M.Pharma?

Hi sir, I have a query in my mind, Please solve my query as soon as possible.Are there any online or correspondence course available for M.Pharma or equivalent?

27th November 2015, 02:19 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Correspondence or online courses to pursue M.Pharma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi sir, I have a query in my mind, Please solve my query as soon as possible.Are there any online or correspondence course available for M.Pharma or equivalent?

The aspirant can do M.Pharm through correspondence mode.

The eligibility to study the M.Pharm is a pass in B.Pharm with 50% marks from the recognised university.

The duration of the course is 2 years.

The course is available in BITS, Pillani, Punjab Technical University, Andhra University, Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences,
Vishakapatnam, University College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Warangal etc.
27th November 2015, 05:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Correspondence or online courses to pursue M.Pharma?

M.Pharma is a technical course which needs approval from AICTE. You have to attend practical classes plus there is a dissertation work on the second year which is not possible through correspondence.

Therefore, you have to do it in regular mode through exams like GPAT or any other state level PG entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?