9th April 2014, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Scope after diploma in Automobile in job market? How far can I go through with this diploma?

hi need ur advice in 2 month i will be completeing my diploma in automobile engg ...for futher study i dont have money ... what course can i do such that in future it will help me to go ahead in company.... and what is the scope while doing job ..... what i can expect in future from diploma... how far i can go through with diploma

Related Questions:
  1. Best courses that can be done after diploma in Automobile Engineering? What is the market position for Automobile Engineering in Gujarat?
  2. Can I get admission for diploma in automobile? I have passed 12th with 52%
  3. Which is the best course in diploma? What is the market position for Automobile Engineering in Gujarat?
  4. Which are the external diploma evening colleges for diploma in Automobile in Hyderabad? Where can I get the colleges?
  5. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in both? Which diploma course should I join? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is there any scope in doing diploma in automobile engineering after completing 10th standard
  7. What is the scope in automobile engineering? Which degree I have to do after diploma in automobile engineering?
  8. How to do graduation in engineering or architecture after doing PG in Automobile Designing or Diploma
  9. I am a graduate and having diploma in Automobile/Mechanical Engineering. What are the job opportunities in automobile sector?
  10. How to do diploma in automobile after completing ITI course
  11. Am I eligible to become a RTO after completion of Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  12. Diploma in automobile engineering through evening colleges?
  13. Qualification required for Diploma in Automobile?
  14. How to be an automobile engineer?
  15. Is there any scope for CSE diploma? Which diploma girls can opt?
  16. How to work in Automobile OEMC after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering
  17. Can I do AMIE course through distance learning along with my regular job? I have done Diploma in automobile engineering
  18. How to do post diploma in automobile engineering after passing 12th?
13th April 2014, 02:24 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope after diploma in Automobile in job market? How far can I go through with this diploma?

It is good to see that you want to pursue further studies and have not given up your desire of studying inspite of financial instability. You can definitely pursue further courses for enhancing your knowledge and availing better career opportunities. You can take education loans from banks and pursue further courses in this field.

You should pursue your undergraduate course preferably B.Tech/BE in automobile by getting admission through Lateral Entry scheme. You can easily get education loans for this and can pursue your course. You also have other option of pursuing undergraduate course in correspondence while working. Through diploma you cannot go to very high ranking job position or high -salaried job posts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?