3rd August 2016, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Which course is best between B.Com and BBA to pursue MBA for becoming a Bank Manager?

Hi Sir, I have completed my 12th Class with 82% marks. I would like to become a Bank Manager with the high post. Tell me that which course is best between B.Com and BBA to pursue MBA for becoming Bank Manager?

5th August 2016, 02:03 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is best between B.Com and BBA to pursue MBA for becoming a Bank Manager?

There is nothing as such which course is better for MBA in order to become a bank manager in future.

First of all you cannot avail the post of Bank Manager directly after clearing any examination, as there is no such provision for it. You will have to appear for PO examination and after gaining work experience, you will be nominated for the post of Manager, if you are felt fir for it.

Therefore, you can get admission in either B.Com or BBA course and can continue with your studies depending upon your interest. You should just study well in your graduation throughout.
5th August 2016, 02:07 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which course is best between B.Com and BBA to pursue MBA for becoming a Bank Manager?

To become bank manager or branch manager is not so easy. TO purse MBA a candidate only need to clear graduation with not less than 55% marks in any faculty from a valid university. You need to clear the entrance exam with good marks. You can chose any faculty between B.Com & BBA. After completing MBA, you will not be getting the post of manager directly. Whether you apply in private banks or government banks you will have to start from lower post let say Clerk or Probationary officer. Slowly Slowly you will rise & your performance will speak out about your chances of becoming manager.

If you perform very well then you might take 4-5 years to become manager or more. So, first complete your study then apply.
5th August 2016, 02:23 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I have completed my 12th Class with 82% marks. I would like to become a Bank Manager with the high post. Tell me that which course is best between B.Com and BBA to pursue MBA for becoming Bank Manager?

The B.Com course is better to pursue MBA in Finance later. The B.Com is one of the best courses in the commerce stream, so the candidate can choose B.Com and after the graduation can do MBA. The subjects in the commerce graduation are useful for a student to pursue his career in banking industry. The MBA is also one of the good courses to pursue in post graduation. The scope for the MBA is very high compared to other courses. The MBA should be studied through a reputed institution will have more value and job opportunities are available through campus placement.
5th August 2016, 10:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you want to become a bank manager in PSU banks then any degree will make you eligible for bank PO exams. Selection is based on written exam and interview and qualification is just an eligibility criteria. Hence, obtain a degree and crack the exam.

For bank manager in top private banks you should opt for BBA MBA combination. Reputed banks look for management graduates from top institutes for various higher level jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?