7th August 2015, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Which course is better among MPH or MHA?

I have completed BDS this year. I want to know about mph & mha courses. Which one is better? Please answer soon.thnx

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is better among MPH or MHA? -- [New]
  2. MPH or MHA which one is better for job prospect? Syllabus entrance test and list of colleges?
  3. PG courses that can be done after BSc Nursing? Any scope in doing MPH or MHA? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to study MPH or MHA after completing BSc Nursing from Bangalore? Criteria to get admission and the names of the colleges?
  5. What is the scope for MPH after BDS?
  6. Syllabus for entrance exam of MPH and MHA of TISS Mumbai? Books to be referred?
  7. How to prepare for the entrance exam of MPH and MHA for TISS? Which books should I refer?
  8. Which are the better options available after completing BDS if one needs to switch their career option?
  9. How to study MPH after passing bachelors level in Microbiology?
  10. Courses after BDS other than MDS? Top colleges in India for MHA course?
  11. Am I eligible to study MPH in Abroad after completing BHMS? List of universities which offer MPH in Abroad?
  12. List of the correspondence colleges offering admission in MPH programme?
  13. Eligibility criteria, colleges, duration and fee structure of MPH programme? Job opportunities in India and USA for MPH candidate?
  14. MHA degree from India is valid in New Zealand or not?
  15. Am I eligible for MPH through distance learning as I have done MD (Ayurveda) and currently working as a govt. employee? What is the course duration and fee structure?
  16. Requirements and abilities to do PG in London after BDS degree?
  17. How can I apply for MPH programme in USA? Job opportunities for MPH student?
  18. How to do MPH if I am a Homeopathic doctor?
8th August 2015, 02:16 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is better among MPH or MHA?

MPH and MHA are the courses which focuses on healthcare, but have some major differences. Both the degrees share some common courses, but the majority of the curriculum for each is distinct.

Some of the major differences are given below in order to give a clarity to the candidates.

MPH - Master of Public Health is a two year interdisciplinary course which provides training for careers in public health. The public health course deals with discovering, describing and responding to patterns of disease within population. They are also concerned with financing, developing and operating health programs.

MHA - Master of Healthcare Administration is a two year course which is intended to train executives to manage health related programs and organizations. It focuses less on diseases and concerned more with the healthcare services. This course develops leadership and business management skills that are required within market based healthcare system. It shares common ground with MBA but emphasis more on the business of healthcare.

There are wide range of job opportunities provided for both courses. However, the ultimate decision is up to the candidates interest or career goals. If you are passionate about providing the solution to the diseases which prevail in the public, then you can go for MPH course. If you have experience in healthcare administration or want to begin a new career in healthcare management then you can go up with MHA course.
7th August 2017, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is better among MPH or MHA?

In respect of job which course will be better MHM or MPH after BDS with handsome salary & prestigious post with in Kolkata
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?