27th June 2012, 08:58 PM
Dr.Riya

Syllabus for entrance exam of MPH and MHA of TISS Mumbai? Books to be referred?

please let me know the syllabus for entrance exam of MPH and MHA of TISS mumbai? and which are the books to be refered?

28th July 2012, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for entrance exam of MPH and MHA of TISS Mumbai? Books to be referred?

how may i get books and previous tear exam papers of tiss MHA entrance exam? I have finished my B.Tech in Instrumentation controll engineering.
11th October 2012, 07:05 PM
naria

Default Re: Syllabus for entrance exam of MPH and MHA of TISS Mumbai? Books to be referred?

hi..K.park book of community medicine
11th December 2012, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

how do i prepare for tiss entrance test for ma in women studies??
8th June 2013, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

what coaching should i join for mph tiss entrance exam
6th December 2013, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

which book should i refer for tis mha entrance exam
10th October 2016, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

books to prepare for mha entrance exam for AFMC AND AIIMS and related syllabus also
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?