14th August 2016, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Which course is better for CAT preparation- a long course of 12-15 months or a crash course of 2-3 months?

Hello Sir, I am doing BBA from IP University. Can you tell me which course of CAT preparation is better for me. Long course that is of 12-15 months or crash course that is of 2-3 months? Thank you!

15th August 2016, 12:07 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is better for CAT preparation- a long course of 12-15 months or a crash course of 2-3 months?

1. Honestly and frankly speaking that you will not be able to grasp anything in crash course of 2-3 months duration. It is better that you must go for 12-15 months coaching which will give you ample time to understand basic concepts of things like aptitude, reasoning, data interpretation and logical reasoning etc.

2. Common Admission Test is exam which requires sufficient practice and without which you can not have better accuracy in this examination. First of all try to solve all books for different topics by Arun Sharma then join coaching institute and practice as much as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?