26th January 2015, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

List of MBA colleges for a candidate who has secured 78% in CAT and having 28 months of work experience?

Hello
I got CAT mark 78 percentile and I have
28 months work experience,
so, which MBA colleges i can try????
please guide me

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Volunteer job after MBA would be considered as work experience?
  2. Best colleges for MBA with 55.10 CAT percentile and 3.5 years work experience?
  3. Eligibility to study MBA for a candidate who has secured 49% in B.Com? List of colleges?
  4. Is work experience required for the candidate to get admission for MBA course? When can I write CAT Exam being a candidate pursuing BE in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Is it good to do an MBA after getting certain work experience? List of best colleges, B.Schools or universities in Tamilnadu?
  6. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in Operations for me being a candidate having completed B.Sc in Computer Science and with 18 months of work experience in BPO?
  7. List of colleges offering MBA in Hyderabad to a BC-D girl candidate who has secured 10101 rank in ICET?
  8. Available Job Opportunities for me in Oman being a candidate having completed MBA in Marketing and worked as Teacher for 6 months?
  9. Can I do MBA in IIMC having completed Graduation with 37% and having an experience of 4 years and 3 months?
  10. List of the colleges for a candidate who scored 680 marks in GMAT and having 5 years work experience?
  11. List of good colleges for MBA in UK, Canada, Europe and South Africa which do no want any work experience from International students?
  12. List of colleges that would accept 70 percentile in CAT exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of MBA colleges in which I may get admission after scoring 50 percentile marks in CAT?
  14. List of MBA colleges in India where I can pursue MBA? I have secured 683.5 composite score
  15. Maharashtra Mba CET details? Syllabus of CET exam? Top MBA colleges? Cutoffs? Work experience?
  16. List of MBA college for a candidate who has secured 54% in graduation?
  17. Syllabus and books to prepare for CAT? List of top MBA colleges in India?
  18. Job opportunities available after BBM? Which are the universities for MBA that required minimum 5 years experience?
30th January 2015, 10:26 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: List of MBA colleges for a candidate who has secured 78% in CAT and having 28 months of work experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I got CAT mark 78 percentile and I have
28 months work experience,
so, which MBA colleges i can try????
please guide me
Here I am listing you the MBA colleges in which you can take admission with 72 percentile in CAT entrance examination. Hope this will helps you.

MBA College based on CAT Cut Off:
  • Institute of Management Technology (IMT), Nagpur & Hyderabad 70
  • AIMS Bangalore 60
  • Dehradun Institute of Technology (MBA), Dehradun 50
  • ITS Institute of Management, Greater Noida 50
  • Balaji Institute of Management & HRD (BIMHRD), Pune 70
  • Acharya School of Management, Bangalore 60
  • SRM Institute of Management & Technology, Delhi-NCR Campus, Modinagar 60
  • Jaipuria Institute of Management, Lucknow 60
  • PSG Institute of Management, Coimbatore 75
  • Thiagarajar School of Management, Madurai 65
  • School of Communication and Management Studies, Cochin 85
  • Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies, Harihar & Pune 60 +
  • Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida 60
  • PESIT – Department of MBA, Bangalore 50
  • Acharya Bangalore B-School (ABBS), Bangalore 60
  • Siva Sivani Institute of Management Studies, Secunderabad 80
  • University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES) Dehradun 70
  • Galgotias Business School, Greater Noida 70
  • Vel Tech Dr. RR & Dr. SR Technical University, Chennai 50
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?