11th August 2015, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Which course is better to pursue between Design and Thermal Engineering? Which has more scope?

Which course is better to pursue between Design and Thermal Engineering? Which has more scope?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is better to pursue between Design and Thermal Engineering? Which has more scope? -- [New]
  2. How many branches are there in Mechanical field?
  3. How to pursue M.Tech after doing B.E mechanical fresher
  4. Available various subjects in M.Tech related to Physics after B.Tech in Mechanical?
  5. Which are the best mechanical M.Tech courses in India
  6. How many subjects are there in Mechanical branch?
  7. Job opportunities with expected salary for M.Tech(Automotive Systems/Thermal Science & Energy Systems/Engineering Design/Manufacturing Design/Renewable Energy Systems) in India and Abroad?
  8. Is there any institute which gives correspondence foundation course for IIT?
  9. List of PG Diploma courses that I can pursue through correspondence from reputed university?
  10. How to clear the subjects of Thermal Science and Engineering, Mechanics of Solids, Fluid Mechanics, Design of Machine Elements? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Career opportunities after passing M.Tech in Design, Thermal, Manufacturing?
  12. Companies offering Internship related to Thermal for M.Tech(Thermal Engineering) student?
  13. What is the syllabus of AMIE studies?
  14. Different trades after B.Tech Mechanical in M.Tech?
  15. Can I apply for Thermal Power Plant Engineering after completing electrical diploma with 59.5%?
  16. Manufacturing Technology, Thermal Engineering and Machine Design, which is better to study in M.Tech for Integrated B.Tech+M.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) candidate?
  17. Which subject should I prefer for M.Tech Design, Thermal or Industrial?
  18. Which specialization course is the best for me after doing B.Tech Mechanical?
19th December 2017, 11:23 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is better to pursue between Design and Thermal Engineering? Which has more scope?

Candidates who are from Mechanical Engineering background can find good number of job opportunities as well as career opportunities in Thermal as well as in Design sector.

>> When there is a comparison between these two, I would suggest you to go with Design field rather than Thermal Engineering background.

>> Upon successful completion of course in this Designing field, you may apply for Design based institutes that are located all over India.

>> Some of the design institutes are,
*Product Design and engineering services
http://www.designtechsys.com/

>> CAD Design Engineering Company
http://www.asia-infotech.com/

>> Able Design Engineering Services Pvt Ltd
http://www.abledesigneering.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?