4th January 2013, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Thermal Power Plant Engineering after completing electrical diploma with 59.5%?

hai i have completed my electrical diploma in the year 2011 with 59.5%, and i am having 1 and half year experiance in electrical design engineering field. can i apply for thermal power plant engineering which is of 4 year coarse. please help me

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for diploma in thermal power plant engineering after securing 59.5% in electrical diploma?
  2. How to apply for Training in Thermal Power Plant while doing Electrical Engineering 3rd year?
  3. How to apply for Training in Thermal Power Plant while doing Electrical Engineering 3rd year?
  4. Hi I am Sagar
  5. Information about placement in NPTI for PG diploma in Thermal Power Plant Engineering?
  6. What is the admission process of PG diploma in Thermal Power Plant Engineering?
  7. How to go for designing after doing PG diploma in Thermal Power Plant Engineering
  8. How to get admission for post diploma in thermal power plant engineering at national power training institute, Nagpur? -- [New]
  9. Date of start of Thermal Power Plant Engineering Course?
  10. How to do summer internship in Thermal Bokaro Power Plant?
  11. How may I do training in Barauni Thermal power plant? I'm in B.Tech(Electrical) 3rd year
  12. Post diploma in thermal power plant engineering Examination Date and course starting date? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. PG Diploma in thermal power after B.Tech(Electrical and Electronics)?
  14. Details on how to join Thermal Power Plant of B.E Electrical Branch?
  15. How may I do training at Koradi power plant? I'm doing B.Tech from VNIT Nagpur with branch Power pant engineering
  16. What is the procedure for summer internship from Thermal Power Plant? I am a electrical student in 2nd year
  17. List of companies offering industrial training in power plant, thermal power plant, oil and gas industry in Kolkata, West Bengal for 3rd year B.Tech(E&I stream) students? Which one of these training is beneficial for me?
  18. List of PG Diploma courses that I can pursue through correspondence from reputed university?
14th September 2015, 12:21 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for Thermal Power Plant Engineering after completing electrical diploma with 59.5%?

After the diploma in Electrical engineering if you want to apply for the thermal power plant first make a good quality resume that shows your qualification your knowledge and practical knowledge and your hobbies. And one think always remember in such case that a single negative thing in your resume can lost to your job so make it carefully and clearly.

And then submit it to the company HR officer where you want to work with and after that if there will be any vacancy they will call you for interview and when they will call you one think should be clear that you should have the most of the information about that company and its running projects and your Ambition should match with the destination and policies of company.
8th October 2017, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for Thermal Power Plant Engineering after completing electrical diploma with 59.5%?

Can I joint cgl of thermal power plant of koradi Nagpur after diploma in electrical engineering??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?