15th September 2015, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Course fee for MBA in Amit University? Is HR best for doing MBA?

What is the course fee of MBA in Amit University? Which stream is best for doing MBA. I have heard a lot about HR. Is it good?

Related Questions:
  1. Best branch to do MBA from Foreign universities for Mechanical Engineering student? Fee structure of MBA college in Abroad?
  2. Which specialization should I choose in MBA if I am pursuing Mechanical engineering? Which Foreign University should I opt? Fee structure of the MBA colleges?
  3. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and fee expenses of MBA course in Delhi University? Entrance exam to get admission?
  4. What is the fee structure of MBA course? Is it better to do MBA from Mumbai University(Open Learning)?
  5. Fee structure of MBA course in Mumbai University?
  6. Can I get job after completing MBA in USA? Total expenses to study MBA in USA?
  7. Courses, specialization and university to opt for MBA?
  8. Qualifications required to do MBA? Fee structure of it and the best colleges to do MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the difference in CAT MBA and ICET MBA? What is the fee structure, scholarships and post MBA salary?
  10. Executive MBA or distance learning MBA from IGNOU for a working professional at HR department?
  11. Fee structure for correspondence MBA in HR?
  12. Correspondence MBA courses which are offered by Indian and Abroad universities? Total course fee for doing MBA in that university?
  13. On what basis I will get admission to study full time MBA being an ECE engineer? Specializations available and fee structure of MBA?
  14. Detailed information about MBA with fee expenses for T.Y.B.Com student?
  15. Fee structure, Examination pattern, centre of exam for the entrance of IGNOU to join MBA course? Are there any online exam centers?
  16. Is MBA useful for me in future? How to take admission in power MBA colleges?
  17. Which course is a better choice for me between MCA and B.Ed being a candidate pursuing B.Sc in Computer Science?
  18. What is the fee structure to do MBA course? Is there a loan available for the course?
16th September 2015, 10:19 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course fee for MBA in Amit University? Is HR best for doing MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the course fee of MBA in Amit University? Which stream is best for doing MBA. I have heard a lot about HR. Is it good?
The Amity University fees structure is as follows: the state fee committee has prescribed Rs. 30,000/- per annum as the tuition fee and other charges as mentioned in the prospectus. This will be charged as per state government and university notifications.
Yes you can do MBA in Human Resources, which is also a useful course to pursue your career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?