14th August 2011, 10:08 PM
anandaadvikmanral

Can I join CBI or CID after my retirement from Defense at the age of 35 years?

i am a serving defence person getting retired within 2years. can i join CBI or CID after my retirement at the age of 35 years.

21st August 2011, 01:03 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Can I join CBI or CID after my retirement from Defense at the age of 35 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anandaadvikmanral View Post
i am a serving defence person getting retired within 2years. can i join CBI or CID after my retirement at the age of 35 years.
No you are not eligible at that age.

CBI : Central Bureau of Investigation. which is the most trusted organization of India.
which is used to Take up investigations on various issues.

for example in Andhra Pradesh Now the most sensitive case that CBI is undertaking is Jagans Properties Issues. Jagan is the son of Former Late chief minister Y.S Rajashekar Reddy of Andhra Pradesh.

and now Jagan is the party president of YSR Congress Party. Some body has alleged that Jagan's properties are not legal. So for this case CBI is requested to take up the investigation process.

if it proves to be correct then it is the successful team to catch a Big fish or corrupt politician. In this way the CBI play's prominent role in finding out and solving issues.

This is the sample work of CBI. To become a CBI Officer one has two different ways to get into it.

One is directly attempting through SSC one can become CBI officer SSC : Staff selection comittee

and the other way is to come via IPS .i.e. , come on deputation after becoming IPS Officer.

finally conclusion is only 21 - 27 years of age are eligible to get job as a CBI Officer.

Regards

~AdityA~
21st August 2011, 01:09 PM
rana2011
Banned

Default Re: Can I join CBI or CID after my retirement from Defense at the age of 35 years?

No,You are not eligible at that age.

Only 21 - 27 years of age are eligible to get job as a CBI Officer.

Thanks!
21st August 2011, 01:14 PM
malek basit

Exclamation Re: Can I join CBI or CID after my retirement from Defense at the age of 35 years?

hello dear

No you are not eligible at that age.

B"coz

definately, you can do CID and CBI after graduation.

as minimum qualification graduation is require to attain in the CID and CBI exam.

and minimum 55% marks in graduation is require to attain in the CID and CBI exam.

age limit for CID and CBI exam is 21-29 years.

all the best..............
21st August 2011, 01:23 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join CBI or CID after my retirement from Defense at the age of 35 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anandaadvikmanral View Post
Dear friend,
Sorry to say dear you are not eligible for CBI and CID exam because your age crossed the age limit.

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:

Candidate must be completed graduation degree with any discipline from a recognized university.

AGE CRITERIA:

For General category candidate,age should be between 21 to 27 years
For OBC category candidates age should be between 21 to 30 years
For SC/ST category candidates age should be between 21 to 35 years.

NUMBER OF ATTEMPTS:

4 attempts for General category candidates
7 attempts for OBC category candidates
Unlimited attempts for sc/st category candidates

For more details & updated information visit www.upsc.gov.in

all the best.
12th December 2012, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

im serving in army.after ritierment can i join gujrat police?
4th January 2021, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

What is retirement age of a cid officer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?