16th November 2016, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I pursue that is related to Food Microbiology after completing B.Sc Microbiology?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing B.Sc Microbiology and after completing it I want to pursue a career in Food Microbiology. I want to know which course should I pursue that is related to Food Microbiology? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I pursue Food Microbiology after completing B.Sc in Microbiology?
  2. What course should I pursue after completing B.Sc in Microbiology rather than the usual M.Sc in Microbiology?
  3. How to do food microbiology after doing BSc in Gulbarga?
  4. Which courses can I pursue after completing B.Sc Microbiology except M.Sc Microbiology?
  5. Which course to choose to study in abroad after doing BSc Microbiology between Food Microbiology and Clinical Microbiology?
  6. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  7. Which course should I pursue after completing B.Sc Microbiology?
  8. Which course is good between M.Sc medical microbiology and clinical microbiology?
  9. Which are the BSc Microbiology colleges in Hyderabad?
  10. How to get a good job for microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology
  11. What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  13. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  14. Which is better between M.Sc Biotechnology, M.Sc Food Technology and M.Sc Microbiology? -- [New]
  15. What career option should I opt after completion of my B.Sc(In Microbiology)? Should I pursue M.Sc in microbiology?
  16. Food related diploma after M.Sc Microbiology?
  17. Career in Microbiology?
  18. Eligibility criteria for pursuing Post Graduation in Food microbiology?
23rd December 2016, 03:29 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I pursue that is related to Food Microbiology after completing B.Sc Microbiology?

Courses after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology:

There are many courses available to pursue after successful completion of this B.Sc in Microbiology course. Yes, as you are willing to pursue Master's in Food Microbiology course, there is a course in this stream to be studied after completion of Bachelor of Science in Microbiology.

Some of the top specialization/ courses available to pursue are as follows.

>> M.Sc in Food Microbiology

>> M.Sc in Biochemistry

>> M.Sc in Industrial Microbiology

>> M.Sc in Molecular Biology

>> M.Sc in Medical Microbiology

>> M.Sc in Hospital Management

>> M.Sc in Clinical Research

As you are willing to pursue course in Food Microbiology, I would strongly suggest you to go with M.Sc in Food Microbiology course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?