22nd March 2017, 03:26 PM
aditiirup

Which is better between M.Sc Biotechnology, M.Sc Food Technology and M.Sc Microbiology?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Graduation with B.Sc Biotechnology and I am in the 3rd year of the course. I want to know which is better between M.Sc Biotechnology, M.Sc Food Technology and M.Sc Microbiology? Which one should I pursue after completing B.Sc Biotechnology? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Best colleges for Microbiology and Food technology? Which course is best in M.Sc between Microbiology and Food technology?
  2. Which courses are available in Pune University after completing BCS in Pune
  3. Which are the different PG Masters Degree Courses Offered by Different Agriculture Universities in India? Which are the entrance exams?
  4. Which M.Sc course can be done after completing graduation in physiotherapy?
  5. Which is better Msc biotechnology from sardar patel university, anand, gujrat or Msc Microbiology from Pune university?
  6. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  7. What is the salary for MSc Microbiology or Ph.D Microbiology? What are the different career options after MSc or Ph.D in Microbiology?
  8. Which is better between MSc biotechnology and MSc microbiology? Which are the top universities?
  9. Am I eligible to get admission in M.Sc food science and technology?
  10. List of courses that can be done in Assam after completing B.Sc(Chemistry) in Guwahati?
  11. M.Sc Chemistry or M.Sc Microbiology which one is better?
  12. How should I join MSc as distance learning course? How to make a career as quality assurance?
  13. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  14. Which course is better between M.Sc in Microbiology and M.Sc. in Biotechnology having completed B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  15. Which one is better when compared to doing M.Sc Food technology and M.Sc Biotechnology? -- [New]
  16. MSc in biotechnology or MsSc in microbiology? Which one is better? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the salary for M.Sc Microbiology and M.Sc Biotechnology? What are the different career options after M.Sc Microbiology and M.Sc Biotechnology?
  18. What to do after MSc microbial food technology?
27th July 2017, 11:21 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better between M.Sc Biotechnology, M.Sc Food Technology and M.Sc Microbiology?

** As per my knowledge, Master of Science in Biotechnology is best course for you after completing B.Sc Biotechnology course.

** Master of Science in Biotechnology is a postgraduate Biotechnology course.

** The duration of this course is two years.

** The name of best college for you are given below.

1. Fakir Mohan University, Balasore

2. Ganpat University, Mehsana

3. Guru Gobind Singh College, Chandigarh

4. Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra
31st July 2017, 07:55 PM
narim.

Default Re: Which is better between M.Sc Biotechnology, M.Sc Food Technology and M.Sc Microbiology?

Degree is B.Sc Biotechnology. Post Graduation is M.Sc is Biotechnology.

This is the right choice.

2nd preference is M.Sc Microbiology.

Reason for this Microbiology is a part of Biotechnology.

3rd preference is M.Sc Food Technology

New area of Biotechnology that you are not familiar with in Graduation.

There is entrance exam for Post Graduation courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?