28th June 2016, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of Master of Library & Information Science course in Alagappa Institute of Technology?

Respected Sir,
I want to secure seat for Master of Library & Information Science in Alagappa Institute of Technology. I would like to know the fee structure of M.Lib.I.Sc in this institute. Please tell me the fee structure asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure of Ph.D. in Library Science?
  2. Possibility to study Bachelor of Arts for Master of Library & Information Science candidate?
  3. Colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branches? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which colleges can I get through counseling?
  5. Which is the best PhD college in uhs,Karnataka? I'm B.Sc graduate of aphu with OGPA of 8.5 and interested in entomology and breeding
  6. Whether CMJ University offers Master of Library & Information Science under UGC approval?
  7. Fee structure of a good BCA college?
  8. Question pattern of Master of Library & Information Science entrance exam conducted by IGNOU?
  9. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Preservation and Conservation of Library Materials Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Duration of MLISc (Private) course? How much will I have to pay?
  11. University offering distance M.Phil in Library & Information Science? Fee details?
  12. IGNOU, Master of Library and Information Science-Academic Library System Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. List of the colleges which are best for me after scoring 14600 in GATE?
  14. List of best colleges to do M.Tech in Environmental Engineering -- [New]
  15. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Fundamentals of Information Communication Technologies Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Master of Library and Information Science course of C.M.J. University is a recognized course or not?
  17. How can I join NIFT after graduating in arts? When are the forms available and how much is the fees?
  18. List of institutes with fee structure which offer PhD in Library Science through Distance Education? Detailed procedure of admission?
28th June 2016, 10:48 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of Master of Library & Information Science course in Alagappa Institute of Technology?

Details regarding fee structure followed for Master of Library and Information Science course in Alagappa Institute of Technology is provided below :-

--> M.L.I.Sc. Course Fee :- Rs. 4,500/-

Candidates who have completed Under graduation/ Post graduation program in Alagappa University either in Distance mode or Regular mode can get 25% tuition fee concession as mentioned below :-

--> M.L.I.Sc. Course Fee :- Rs. 3,375/- (after giving 25% concession)

Details of M.L.I.Sc. Course :-
The duration of M.L.I.Sc. course is one year. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course in Library and Information Science course from a Government recognised university are eligible to pursue Master of Library and Information Science in Alagappa Institute of Technology.
29th June 2016, 12:23 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Fee structure of Master of Library & Information Science course in Alagappa Institute of Technology?

After completion of your bachelor's degree , You can apply for M.Lib & Information. You also require to write entrance exam for admission.

Fee Structure For M.Lib & Information
In Allagappa University , Fee is Rs.18,000/- per year for M.Lib & Information. Admission Fee , Mess Fee , Hostel Fee , Exam Fee , Activity Fee , Library Fee are not included in that & payable extra.

Admission Procedure For Allagappa University
- Visit the site : www.alagappauniversity.ac.in
- Click on link "Apply Online".
- Register yourself with valid Mail Id , Mobile Number , Select Course & Password.
- Fill the application form online.
- Upload the scanned photograph & signature.
- Pay fee through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Bank.
- Submit your application.

Employment Areas After M.Lib & Information
- Foreign Embassies
- News Agencies
- Information Centres
- Libraries
- Documentation Centers
- Museums
- Research Organization
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?