6th August 2018, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are available for Master of Valuation(Real Estate) course in Institute of Science and Technology for Advanced Studies and Research?

Dear friends, can I know about the seats which are available in Institute of Science and Technology for Advanced Studies and Research for Master of Valuation(Real Estate) course. Please let me know that how many seats are available?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study Master of Valuation(Real Estate) in Institute of Science and Technology for Advanced Studies and Research? -- [New]
  2. Scholarships available to study Master of Valuation(Real Estate) in Institute of Science and Technology for Advanced Studies and Research?
  3. Admission procedure to study Master of Valuation(Real Estate) in Institute of Science and Technology for Advanced Studies and Research?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of Master of Valuation(Real Estate) in Institute of Science and Technology for Advanced Studies and Research?
  5. Names of the institutes or colleges from where I can do MBA in Operations and Systems?
  6. Colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branches?
  7. Which college will I get for ETC after scoring OJEE rank of 993?
  8. Will I get a seat after scorign 10368 rank in GPAT
  9. Which NIT college will I get after scoring an AIEEE OBC rank of 17431? In which government college can I get admission?
  10. Top 5 MCA colleges in IP? Can I get admission after securing 800 rank under SC category?
  11. Jobs after B.Sc. in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which course or certification should I do after doing B.E CSE?
  13. What should I do after BSc Biotechnology? I am in great confusion.
  14. Courses available after B.Sc with Zoology, Chemistry, Biotechnology? Should I go for a government sector job after it?
  15. List of the top government colleges for MBA in New Delhi?
  16. List of best colleges to do M.Tech in Environmental Engineering
  17. List of the colleges offering M.Tech in mechanical engg?
  18. Colleges in Delhi to do BCA?
21st August 2018, 05:28 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for Master of Valuation(Real Estate) course in Institute of Science and Technology for Advanced Studies and Research?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, can I know about the seats which are available in Institute of Science and Technology for Advanced Studies and Research for Master of Valuation(Real Estate) course. Please let me know that how many seats are available?

There are 30 MSc Real Estate Valuation seats available in Institute of Science and Technology for Advanced Studies and Research. Candidates who have passed bachelor’s degree examination, preferably in Commerce, Architecture, Science, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Management, Agricultural Science and Law from any recognized university are eligible to study MSc Real Estate Valuation course in Institute of Science and Technology for Advanced Studies and Research. Institute of Science and Technology for Advanced Studies and Research website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?