24th July 2018, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of ME(Aeronautical Engineering) in The Indian Engineering College, Karaikudi?

Dear friends, I would like to know about the course expenses of ME(Aeronautical Engineering) course of The Indian Engineering College, Karaikudi. Can anyone of you let me know about the expenses of this course. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study ME(Aeronautical Engineering) in The Indian Engineering College, Karaikudi?
  2. How many ME(Aeronautical Engineering) seats are available in The Indian Engineering College, Karaikudi?
  3. Fee expenses of BE(Information Science & Engineering) in Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Fee expenses of BTech(ECE) in Aalim Muhammed Salegh College of Engineering?
  5. Fee expenses of BE(Industrial Engineering) in BMS College of Engineering?
  6. Fee expenses of MTech(Civil Engineering) in MJR College of Engineering & Technology?
  7. Fee expenses of MTech(Transportation Engineering) in MVR College of Engineering & Technology?
  8. Fee expenses of BE(Architecture Engineering) in Venus College of Engineering, Ajmer? -- [New]
  9. Fee expenses of BTech(Chemical Engineering) in Pondicherry Engineering College?
  10. Fee expenses of BE(Genetic Engineering) in Om Shanti Engineering College?
  11. Fee expenses of MTech(Cryogenic Engineering) in PSN College of Engineering and Technology?
  12. Fee expenses of ME(Aeronautical Engineering) in The Indian Engineering College?
  13. Fee expenses of BE(Civil Engineering) in Bharti College of Engineering and Technology?
  14. Eligibility to study ME(Aeronautical Engineering) in The Indian Engineering College, Karaikudi?
  15. Course structure and fee expenses of BE(Petrochemical Engineering) in JCT College of Engineering and Technology?
  16. Fee expenses of BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Agra College?
  17. Fee expenses of MTech(Computer Science & Engineering) in Central College of Engineering & Management?
  18. Fee expenses of ME(Digital Systems Engineering) in Muffakham Jah College of Engineering and Technology?
15th October 2018, 05:20 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of ME(Aeronautical Engineering) in The Indian Engineering College, Karaikudi?

Fee expenses of ME(Aeronautical Engineering) in The Indian Engineering College, Karaikudi are given below

FEE STRUCTURE

** First year = ₹47,000

** Second year = ₹40,000

** Total course fee = ₹87,000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?