31st May 2018, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of MA(Arabic) in Maulana Azad National Urdu University?

Hi all, I just want to know about the course structure of MA(Arabic) course which is available in Maulana Azad National Urdu University. Can you let me know about the structure of this course. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to apply for B.Tech course at Maulana Azad National Urdu University if studied Urdu at 10th level?
  2. PhD Urdu entrance exam question papers of Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Hyderabad
  3. What is the cut-off for B.Ed in Maulana Azad National Urdu University (MANUU)?
  4. B.Ed Entrance date of Maulana Azad National Urdu University? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Previous year question papers of PhD in Urdu of Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Hyderabad
  6. Is it beneficial to study MA(Arabic) in Maulana Azad National Urdu University?
  7. Eligibility to study MA(Arabic) in Maulana Azad National Urdu University?
  8. Course structure of MA(Arabic) in Maulana Azad National Urdu University?
  9. Is it necessary to appear in an entrance exam to get PhD(Urdu) admission in Maulana Azad National Urdu University?
  10. Can I become a Professor with MA(Arabic) Degree of Maulana Azad National Urdu University?
  11. How to fillup PhD(Urdu) application of Maulana Azad National Urdu University? Cost of application?
  12. Does Maulana Azad National Urdu University offer PhD(English) course?
  13. When the admission of M.A.(Persian) will be started at Maulana Azad National Urdu University? How to apply?
  14. What is Manu B.Ed entrance exam date
  15. Eligibility to study PhD(Aquaculture) in Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Hyderabad?
  16. Eligibility and educational qualification required to apply for PhD(Persian) course in Maulana Azad National Urdu University?
  17. How may I get a B.Ed application form for Maulana Abdul Kalam Azad Urdu Open University?
  18. How many PhD(Women’s Studies) seats are available in Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Hyderabad? -- [New]
17th June 2018, 02:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of MA(Arabic) in Maulana Azad National Urdu University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi all, I just want to know about the course structure of MA(Arabic) course which is available in Maulana Azad National Urdu University. Can you let me know about the structure of this course. Thank you!

Candidates can find the MA Arabic course structure in Maulana Azad National Urdu University in the website link given below. Duration of the course is two years. Candidates are admitted to the MA Arabic course through a written test. Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Department of Arabic website link is given Click Here. Candidates can find the MA Arabic syllabus in the PDF link given below:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf M. A. _CBCS_Syllabus_mar18.pdf(975.2 KB, 1 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?