4th November 2016, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Does Maulana Azad National Urdu University offer PhD(English) course?

I have done M.A.(English) from Maulana Azad National Urdu University. I want to apply for PhD in English course but I don't know that this university is having PhD in English or now? Please tell me asap!

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to apply for B.Tech course at Maulana Azad National Urdu University if studied Urdu at 10th level?
  2. B.Ed Entrance date of Maulana Azad National Urdu University?
  3. Does Maulana Azad National Urdu University offer PhD(English) course?
  4. Is it necessary to appear in an entrance exam to get PhD(Urdu) admission in Maulana Azad National Urdu University?
  5. How to fillup PhD(Urdu) application of Maulana Azad National Urdu University? Cost of application?
  6. When the admission of M.A.(Persian) will be started at Maulana Azad National Urdu University? How to apply?
  7. What is Manu B.Ed entrance exam date
  8. Eligibility and educational qualification required to apply for PhD(Persian) course in Maulana Azad National Urdu University?
  9. How may I get a B.Ed application form for Maulana Abdul Kalam Azad Urdu Open University?
  10. Eligibility to do PhD in Prose and Fiction at Jadavpur University for English graduate of Maulana Azad National Urdu University?
  11. When the application for PhD(Arabic) admission will be released in Maulana Azad National Urdu University? How to apply?
  12. Can I do PhD in Urdu if done BA in Urdu and MA in English?
  13. Best colleges in Hyderabad for doing MBA through distance? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Eligibility criteria to study Diploma engineering from Maulana Azad National Urdu University? Seats available for Mechanical branch? -- [New]
  15. Where can I do MSc in distance?
  16. Can I get MANIT Bhopal for B.Tech after scoring 140 marks in AIEEE under general category?
  17. What's the fee of Moulana Azad National University for 2nd year M.A(Urdu stream) students?
  18. How to do correspondence MBA in HR?
6th November 2016, 01:08 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Maulana Azad National Urdu University offer PhD(English) course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done M.A.(English) from Maulana Azad National Urdu University. I want to apply for PhD in English course but I don't know that this university is having PhD in English or now? Please tell me asap!

Yes, Maulana Azad National Urdu University offers PhD in English course. Candidates should have passed Post Graduation in concerned subject (English) or allied subject with at least 55% marks are eligible for Phd in English in Maulana Azad National Urdu University. Candidates who have qualified UGC/CSIR – JRF/NET, valid GATE score/SLET/M.Phil awarded in English are exempted from Written Test. Other candidates should appear for Written Test and Interview for the admission to the PhD in the university. The Maulana Azad National Urdu University website link is Website Link
6th November 2016, 09:01 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Maulana Azad National Urdu University offer PhD(English) course?

I am happy to tell you that definitely Maulana Azad National University offers Ph.D in English. Since you have done M.A in English, you can now apply for Ph.D course in the above mentioned University.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?