5th October 2016, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

How to fillup PhD(Urdu) application of Maulana Azad National Urdu University? Cost of application?

Kindly let me know how I fillup the application form of Maulana Azad National Urdu University for PhD(Urdu) programme? What is the application cost? Kindly let me know about this immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PhD(Urdu) in Maulana Azad National Urdu University for English postgraduate who is graduate in Urdu?
  2. How may I get a B.Ed application form for Maulana Abdul Kalam Azad Urdu Open University?
  3. What is Manu B.Ed entrance exam date
  4. When the application for PhD(Arabic) admission will be released in Maulana Azad National Urdu University? How to apply?
  5. Possibility to apply for B.Tech course at Maulana Azad National Urdu University if studied Urdu at 10th level?
  6. B.Ed Entrance date of Maulana Azad National Urdu University?
  7. Is it necessary to appear in an entrance exam to get PhD(Urdu) admission in Maulana Azad National Urdu University?
  8. Does Maulana Azad National Urdu University offer PhD(English) course?
  9. When the admission of M.A.(Persian) will be started at Maulana Azad National Urdu University? How to apply?
  10. Eligibility and educational qualification required to apply for PhD(Persian) course in Maulana Azad National Urdu University?
  11. Eligibility to do PhD in Prose and Fiction at Jadavpur University for English graduate of Maulana Azad National Urdu University?
  12. Can I do PhD in Urdu if done BA in Urdu and MA in English?
  13. How may I write B.Ed entrance exam of Moulana Azad National Urdu University after rejection of my B.Ed application form?
  14. Best colleges in Hyderabad for doing MBA through distance? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Eligibility criteria to study Diploma engineering from Maulana Azad National Urdu University? Seats available for Mechanical branch? -- [New]
  16. List of Distance D pharma colleges? What is the fee structure?
  17. Can I get MANIT Bhopal for B.Tech after scoring 140 marks in AIEEE under general category?
  18. What's the fee of Moulana Azad National University for 2nd year M.A(Urdu stream) students?
6th October 2016, 02:48 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to fillup PhD(Urdu) application of Maulana Azad National Urdu University? Cost of application?

To fill up the Ph.D (Urdu) application form of Maulana Azad National Urdu University, you must have to contact to the University to get the application form form the respective office or else you can fill it through online also from the official website of the University.
To get the exact details on the cost of application form, you must have to contact to the respective University.

Maulana Azad National Urdu University
Address: Telecom Nagar, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana 500032
Phone: 040 2300 6612
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?