25th November 2018, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of Master in Animation and Special Effects in BigBoxx Academy, Chandigarh?

Hi friends, I just want to know about the structure of Master in Animation and Special Effects course which is available in BigBoxx Academy, Chandigarh. Can anyone of you please provide me the course structure for this PG course as soon as possible.

31st December 2021, 08:43 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of Master in Animation and Special Effects in BigBoxx Academy, Chandigarh?

Course Structure:-

*AutoCAD Training

*Animation

*Graphic Designing

*Digital Marketing

*Interior Designing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?