10th July 2018, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Course structure of MBA(Business Economics) in Pioneer Institute of Professional Studies?

Hi, can I get to know about the structure of MBA(Business Economics) of Pioneer Institute of Professional Studies? I am interested to join this institute for this course. Please tell me about the course structure.

Related Questions:
15th July 2018, 09:33 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of MBA(Business Economics) in Pioneer Institute of Professional Studies?

Master in Business Administration is two year course. Candidates passed master degree are eligible to appear in CMAT to get admission in course.

The examination is conducted on semester mode.

Institute does not offer specialization in Business Economics,so you are not eligible to get admission in the course.

For more information about the institute visit at www.pioneerinstitute.net/
15th July 2018, 07:04 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of MBA(Business Economics) in Pioneer Institute of Professional Studies?

Course structure of MBA(Business Economics) in Pioneer Institute of Professional Studies

** M.B.A. Business Economics or Master of Business Administration in Business Economics is postgraduate Business Management course.

** The duration of this course is two years.

** For this course candidate should have passed bachelor degree with at least 50% from a recognized university.

** The admission of candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination like CAT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?