22nd March 2017, 09:36 AM
jayseanchennai

How good is Pioneer Academy, Chennai for NEET Entrance Coaching? What is the fee structure of the Institute?

Respected Sir, I want my Son to the Pioneer Academy after completing his Board exams so I want to know how good is Pioneer Academy, Chennai for NEET Entrance Coaching? What is the fee structure of the Institute? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Information about Pioneer Academy, Chennai
  2. Best coaching centre in Chennai for NEET 2017
  3. List of best coaching centres for engineering entrance exam in Chennai?
  4. Total fee structure including hostel charges for NEET coaching at Akash institute?
  5. List of coaching classes with Fee structure for NEET in Kolkata
  6. Which is the best NEET Coaching Center Institute in Chennai or Tamil Nadu?
  7. Best coaching institute for the preparation of NEET exam at Bangalore, Karnataka with fee structure?
  8. What is the fee structure for NEET preparation in Aakash Institute? -- [New]
  9. Which is the best Coaching Institutes in Gurugram for IIT preparation? What is the fee structure of the Institute?
  10. List of best NEET coaching institutes of Chennai which are following CBSE curriculum
  11. Fee structure of Allen Institute, Kota for NEET preparation? Can I apply for an education loan for it?
  12. Course fee structure and hotel fee for Pearl Academy, Chennai and NID Bangaluru? Is there any financial assistance available?
  13. Which is the best Coaching Institute for NDA in India? How can I get admission and what is the fee structure of the Institute?
  14. Which is the best institute and location for civil services coaching? What is its fee structure?
  15. Fee structure for IES coaching institute?
  16. Best bank coaching centers in Chennai with their fee structure?
  17. Low fee colleges in Chennai for MBBS through NEET
  18. Which are the best IIT coaching institutes? Date of the entrance exam of the coaching institute of Kota? Fee structure for coaching? -- [Most Discussed]
31st March 2017, 09:48 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: How good is Pioneer Academy, Chennai for NEET Entrance Coaching? What is the fee structure of the Institute?

In Chennai, it is one of the best institute for regular course as well as crash course for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. There has been positive feedback from candidates who have joined this institute.

The fee structure was 95,000 for one year plus service tax. It may change this year. Faculties are very good and this institute has been set up by IIT M Alumuni.
28th June 2017, 08:15 PM
asianricker

Default Re: How good is Pioneer Academy, Chennai for NEET Entrance Coaching? What is the fee structure of the Institute?

Pioneer is best, they had batch 30 students and 25 students getting govt seats. Much better then any big institutes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?