13th July 2018, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MD(Radiodiagnosis) in Deccan College of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad?

Hello friends, I have a dream of studying MD(Radiodiagnosis) from Deccan College of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad. So, I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission in this course in this university.

15th July 2018, 01:51 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MD(Radiodiagnosis) in Deccan College of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad?

In order to get admission in Deccan College of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad, you will have to appear and qualify NEET-PG. Candidates are selected based on rank secured in the NEET-PG.

Last edited by ppsahu; 13th August 2018 at 01:49 PM. Reason: Short answer
15th July 2018, 06:25 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MD(Radiodiagnosis) in Deccan College of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad?

** Deccan College of Medical Science is a medical school situated in Hyderabad, India.

** As per my knowledge, the name of entrance examination to study MD(Radiodiagnosis) in Deccan College of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad is NEET PG.

** The selection of candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: DMRL X Road, Santosh Nagar, Kanchan Bagh,
Hyderabad, Telangana 500058
15th July 2018, 06:30 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Yes, off course. You have to appear for entrance examinations which is conducted by the college itself to study MD ( Radiodiagnosis) in Deccan College of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?